CvC bonus

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
We buy these POTM boxes and the players that we get they don’t make them bonus players for the CvC, I got Devers and they don’t make him a bonus player in CvC , That is absolute bullshit Glu!!!!

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    We buy these POTM boxes and the players that we get they don’t make them bonus players for the CvC, I got Devers and they don’t make him a bonus player in CvC , That is absolute bullshit Glu!!!!
    There is still about 28 days left. That’s 4 weeks with 8 sets of weekday Cvc/clashes. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Bigpredfan Please take your logic elsewhere. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Logic breaks the machine!
    There is this app I keep seeing ads for called “Calm”. Some people might want to actually watch the ads we let play on our phones. Download the app, give it 10 minutes, then post if you are still upset. 

Im sure someone will now accuse me of being a Glu employee again 
    DFBB said:
    I’m honestly waiting for the day someone complains about their pitcher not being a bonus player for Clash 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    There is still about 28 days left. That’s 4 weeks with 8 sets of weekday Cvc/clashes. 
    Really? How many times were the April POTM bonus players in CvC, once. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Bellinger and Alonso were bonus players multiple times last month.
    Bellinger and Alonso were bonus players multiple times last month.
    Ok, I stand corrected, hopefully it’s the same this month, thanks for the clarification. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    There is this app I keep seeing ads for called “Calm”. Some people might want to actually watch the ads we let play on our phones. Download the app, give it 10 minutes, then post if you are still upset. 

Im sure someone will now accuse me of being a Glu employee again 
    I've watched the Homescapes ad about 4,000 times. I'd download anything to have new ads play here. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I’ve been getting trashy singles dating app ads and for a game where a cartoon bimbo at one point is on her back with legs wide open.....can’t watch vids around the family ATM! 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    BTW, belong in the whole “I spent my money so I’m entitled to..........” logic only sets yourself up for multiple heartbreaks in all areas of life.  We are not entitled to anything except death, taxes and apparently failing vision and bad arches.  ;)
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Damn it, let me scream from the mountain top that I want the 1 player I pulled (yeah, 1 out of 9 on boxes) (eat a butt, Glu!) My 1 player needs to be a bonus guy every single day for the whole month!  End of story 😂 Let me live!!!
    Damn it, let me scream from the mountain top that I want the 1 player I pulled (yeah, 1 out of 9 on boxes) (eat a butt, Glu!) My 1 player needs to be a bonus guy every single day for the whole month!  End of story 😂 Let me live!!!
    It’s actually 8 players and 4 are pitchers which do nothing for CvC. With 40% odds you’d think that you would pull more than 1 player.