Watching videos for pxp?

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
As I was putting my laundry away I decided to knock out a few free gold videos. After 11 vids it was taking a while to "find another video," so I exited out to get my rewards and surprise surprise, I was met with 1,500 pxp and my gold. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I'm sure hoping this will become common practice 😬
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I have not, but the video achievement reward was pxp; something got crossed up to your benefit (if you got your gold, too).  Enjoy it
  • heels96heels96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I got 5 evo tokens with my gold earlier 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I have not, but the video achievement reward was pxp; something got crossed up to your benefit (if you got your gold, too).  Enjoy it
    I did the video achievement this morning. Perhaps it was a mix up, but adding in some surprises here and there would be a nice apology for the video debacle 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    heels96 said:
    Yesterday’s video achievement had 5 evo. Lol
    heels96 said:
    Nice!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I watched 10 videos and only got gold. I’m sending in a complaint 
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    It will sometime do that after GLU's free gift is sent out, it will show you parts of that gift when exit to claim your gold, it has done it to me a few times, but my actual amount didn't go up any more then it was from the gift.  So this could be what you saw.
    It will sometime do that after GLU's free gift is sent out, it will show you parts of that gift when exit to claim your gold, it has done it to me a few times, but my actual amount didn't go up any more then it was from the gift.  So this could be what you saw.
    That makes the most sense. Well, it was wishful thinking that I received something "extra."