How do people get so much stuff?

LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
I see people on here who have millions of bucks and thousands or tens of thousands of gold. How do you get so much?

Are you spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars on buying these resources or is there another way I haven't worked out?

I watch videos and earn things but we're talking hundreds, not tens of thousands.

What's your secret?

Comments

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I cycle walkoff hero at least three times Monday’s and Wednesday’s and get all my cash and stockpile it. I only spend it on things that I need. I also watch videos for gold and shoot for 2000 a day and spend it wisely. Although since last Friday to yesterday i have been 0/43 on boxes. (Earned from CVC and spending) bad luck but that’s just the game sometimes. But keep grinding. 
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Watching videos daily, playing daily, competing in CVC, and cycling WOH. I spend some money but not large amounts (about $100 so far this year). Take advantage of the double video weekends, if they continue. Last one they had I watched enough videos for 40k gold. Then I spend wisely and don’t chase after a bonus person every event. I go for the players I like. I wish I could afford to spend recklessly on this game, but I can’t so work with what I’ve got. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Go diamond and cycle walk-off. The 6 platinum levels will get you over 20K in gold and can be done in 2 days 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @LondonBoy millions in cash is easy to get if you play and donate to your club to open loyalty boxes. Gold can be made watching videos, doing offers, placing top 10 and/or tier 6 for most events other than simply buying it.

It seems that you may be new to the game judging by your question and if so I'd suggest browsing this forum as much as you can and ask anything you want to know so that you can get the most out of the game with what you've invested in it.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The best way to rack up resources is to build your team around WoH. My 'secret' is rather embarrassing. I simply play way too much. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yes, yes he does. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I played in 2016, just came back this year, so I'm newish. Not anywhere close to as advanced as many on here but I'm able to generate considerably more resources than I was a month ago. 

At the root level, get good at the game. You win, they give you stuff. From there, watch a lot of videos (this was easier a month ago because of double gold weekend, an abundance of 5-10 second videos, and 5-10 second videos on double gold weekend). You need a lot of gold because you need to spend a lot on boxes to get better players. That helps you win more games. That gets you more resources. Wash, rinse, repeat that process. A good club helps add some resources and gives you something to play for. 

Play the long game (meaning look more for where you'll be in a month instead of where you are now). Keep playing, luck seems to favor active players. I haven't spent a real dime and I haven't been shut out of many boxes I've bought more than three of.