My Legend Reset Broken?

Niann03Niann03 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
So I bought gold to reset my Legend and while in the process of doing so my phone turned off resetting my app in the progress. When i loaded the game back up my gold was still charged but was not given the option to make a new legend. Anybody know anyway to fix this?

Comments

• cubswin19cubswin19 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

I’m having a similar problem. Paid the gold reset the legend....reload and nope he’s still the old guy! Then I decided to edit his skin color and save them check it again and sure enough he changed into the new legend I had just made. So I load in tons of XP and get him back to silver....reload the app today..HES BACK TO THE OLD LEGEND! I’ve contacted the devs over this but haven’t heard back. Anyone got help? 

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    cubswin19 said:

Then I decided to edit his skin color and save them check it again and sure enough he changed into the new legend I had just made. 

By changing the skin color Glu thinks you are racist so they won't let you reset your legend.
  • cubswin19cubswin19 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Ha! You’re probably right midgetmullet! 
  • AZDIAMONDBAXAZDIAMONDBAX Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I always have issues resetting legend. 1st time old guy was still their. The next 2 times everyone I upgraded him the old one showed up. Restarting the app after each upgrade allowed me to keep upgrading him. I just contact customer service and they fixed it for me everytime. Within a day or two.  
  • KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    cubswin19 said:

Then I decided to edit his skin color and save them check it again and sure enough he changed into the new legend I had just made. 

By changing the skin color Glu thinks you are racist so they won't let you reset your legend.
    That’s amazing! Ha
  • KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    cubswin19 said:

I’m having a similar problem. Paid the gold reset the legend....reload and nope he’s still the old guy! Then I decided to edit his skin color and save them check it again and sure enough he changed into the new legend I had just made. So I load in tons of XP and get him back to silver....reload the app today..HES BACK TO THE OLD LEGEND! I’ve contacted the devs over this but haven’t heard back. Anyone got help? 

GLU has helped me with all my issues in the past so it may just be a timing thing. Something like this seems easily fixable by there team.