Options

Event brackets?

Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
I should have a handle on this by now, so forgive my ignorance.  How many different brackets are there for club events, and is it possible to have any idea which bracket you will be in?

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I only ask because my club somehow managed to avoid the big boys this weekend, and finally got our first weekend top 10.  We usually get buried by clubs like Cheap Trash, The Chozen Ones, Deadlyalliance, ,etc, etc, etc.
  • Options
    BeerculesBeercules Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    No idea how many brackets there are- but for placements there are varying thoughts on how they are decided. I'm under the impression that as soon as someone is logged on it places the club in a division. Other people on my club claim it's when the first game is played by a player on the club that decides the division. 

Looking forward to seeing the different opinions on this thread from some of the seasoned veterans of the game!
  • Options
    byramorazorbacksbyramorazorbacks Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I am of the mind its first log in that decides it....because even if no one has played a game look at your club rankings....thats your bracket....
    byramhatchets
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Your club placement is determined by a number of factors. How new your club is, when people start logging in, club strength. Clubs get grouped with every 1,000 clubs that start playing at that particular time. So if you run in at the very start of an event your being bracketed with everyone who jumps in at that same time until that bracket fills up. @Tdub71