"Oops... restart..."

ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
Beginning to believe this is intentional. Just as I complete 5.10 I get the message. We all know what happens then.

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Yep. It is getting pretty tiresome and absolutely unacceptable this long into the release. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    According to CS, there are no issues... 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Never experienced this in iOS outside of maybe once or twice at 19's release. Are you all on Android?
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I have not had this happen to me yet, but these posts terrify me and I always take screenshots at the end of WOH. I know it won't do jack, but I can always post it in the forums and complain if it happens.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
    Yep, Android here.

BTW: sorry for the humongous screenshot. Sure does drive the point home though. Ha ha.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ve never had this happen to me on IOS 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    CS doesn't care about your screenshots.  I know this because that was their response to me when it happened at 5.10.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I’ve never had this happen to me on IOS 
    Agreed except for when Glu had network issues in the beginning or maybe during slugfest in first week or second week. Never in WoH.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I get it fairly frequently.  Once already today.  I'm on android.  It normally happens when you clear a level.  You restart, it gives you the message you cleared the level, but starts you back over at the beginning of that level without the reward
    Yep, I had that "Oops... Restart" issue the week that Puig was the Slugfest reward and they honored that "oops"  just fine. WOH has happened multiple times now and, as mentioned, CS doesn't care what screenshots we provide and claim there are no issues even when it happens at 5.10.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I got the "Oops" once today, after beating Triggs on 3.6 (a known pothole, although not so much since I leveled to gold).  Agree that the timing of these error messages suggests that the messages are not random.   
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    total13 said:
    According to CS, there are no issues... 
    Exact same response I got. It's done it to me at 4.10 and 5.10 in both classic and Allstar. Sick!
    I get it fairly frequently.  Once already today.  I'm on android.  It normally happens when you clear a level.  You restart, it gives you the message you cleared the level, but starts you back over at the beginning of that level without the reward
    4 times already today. I have to remember it's not the phone's fault. 😊🤨
    Never experienced this in iOS outside of maybe once or twice at 19's release. Are you all on Android?
    I am.