Not good
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    was hoping it would be prime harper
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    WOHmp WOHmp
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited June 2019
    At least they updated the all-star reward to Devers as well. Devers drops to 310 in 20 days according to the description on the POTM box
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I'm only here for the xp....

On second thought, I will not be buying anymore PoTM boxes as having pulled Chavis in the one I did buy this weekend so Devers is not terrible from a future bonus points standing for June. My lineup is also heavy rhp boosted lately though I easily prefer lhp boosted bat to be a righty.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    So to optimize XP by cycling classic, what do I do with Devers? Take him to G1 is what I remember. I'm not worried about capping him since he is only a rental bonus guy.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Frustrating start to my first attempt at HoF with an Oops we need to Restart after beating level 1.

Thx Glu.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    So to optimize XP by cycling classic, what do I do with Devers? Take him to G1 is what I remember. I'm not worried about capping him since he is only a rental bonus guy.
    I’m probably still gonna go diamond with him. My 3B is currently sitting at gold 10 and a 325 max, so I’ll take the free levels and hope to get a new 3B down the road. I have 3 weeks and a 310 3B maxed is better than a 325 gold 10 3B
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Apparently I have a special triple digit jersey number POTM for today's WOH. #jerseynumbergate

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Bigpredfan right on, I have the 340 max double skill Devers from a couple weekends ago, so I am only concerned with the XP here. I think it's pretty cheap to Gold 1 and then dupe values are probably 6-7k or so like they have been. I'm just going to do that unless someone else's math proves better than mine.
    At least it is the same number as is on the jersey @Houmy
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Not a good time for "Unable to load video".
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    What are they are trying to tell us houmy? Some special secret code. Hmmmm. 🤔
    snowy24 said:
    What are they are trying to tell us houmy? Some special secret code. Hmmmm. 🤔
    "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A" - Tell all your friends 🤘

At least it is the same number as is on the jersey @Houmy
    Yep. Took me a lot of restarts trying to get a homerun so I could screenshot both the Jersey & scoreboard 😁

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    You guys manually play most DTI/HoF?  Much more expensive than classic.
    1 for a bazjillion against Lester today. He can kindly go to hell.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    @Houmy since you are playing as a yankee he should be 666
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

@Houmy since you are playing as a yankee he should be 666
    That is sooooo true. Now why did I sell out? GLU MADE ME DO IT. Well they sort of did as I changed to the Yanks a while back for HOF WOH & live boost and never bothered changing back 🙄

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I was trapped as the mariners for a week...almost gnawed my arm off 

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

When you can't even autoplay past 1.2 in "Classic Mode" it's time to pull out the old "gate" bag. #icallbsgate

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Houmy said:
    When you can't even autoplay past 1.2 in "Classic Mode" it's time to pull out the old "gate" bag. #icallbsgate
    Houmy what’s your lineup look like? Maybe we can give you some advice. That’s what the forum is for Lol
    2003cobra said:
    Houmy said:
    Houmy what’s your lineup look like? Maybe we can give you some advice. That’s what the forum is for Lol
    I was about to screenshot my roster for you and then I saw the LOL. Got me there buddy so here's right back at you:

Aww you suck
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Is there anything I can do to get videos available again besides reset Ad ID?  I'm already on Tapjoy probation for ad ID resetting and they told me I was looking at an offers ban if I did it again.  But I'm on 4 hours now without videos and beating HOF isn't going to happen without them.  
    Wait until 8 tonight is my only thought or do an offer 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Autoplayed and lost 1.1 of classic. If I wanted to lose the first game of the first round, Glu, I woulda just played myself! 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Is there anything I can do to get videos available again besides reset Ad ID?  I'm already on Tapjoy probation for ad ID resetting and they told me I was looking at an offers ban if I did it again.  But I'm on 4 hours now without videos and beating HOF isn't going to happen without them.  
    Don't reset the ad ID. Toggle the Limit Ad Tracking button off. 

When you see the Unable to Play Videos button in the game, force close the game app. Open Settings. Scroll/click on Privacy, then scroll down and click on Advertising. Click the Limit Ad Tracking button to off. Re-open the game app. Try an ad. If it doesn't work, force close the game app again and follow the same steps, but click the Limit Ad Tracking button on and keep it there. Open the game and try an ad. 

I get probably 2k gold a day on video ads and this works every time, never more than two flips of that button. 

Are you on iOS?  
    The $15k option I’m the woh box seems like stern kick in the nuts. 4 kicks today but I keep going back for more. I guess I must like it.