Options

The wiggle in the Boxes

sta4rrsta4rr Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
Hey guys I have a question and would appreciate some feedback. 
When you buy a mystery box or a pack, is the card already chosen or does the little wiggle mean that it shuffles another card.
I really would like to know something.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    It's predetermined.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Not true, 7.5 shakes means its a 5 star specialty player and 13.6 shakes gets you a prime 95% of the time. This was proven by @Bigpredfan and @DFBB. PM them for details.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Not true, 7.5 shakes means its a 5 star specialty player and 13.6 shakes gets you a prime 95% of the time. This was proven by @Bigpredfan and @DFBB. PM them for details.
    The only number I have confirmed is 818 shakes. Because 818 is the area code for San Fran duh. 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    If you can open it on .64 of a shake you’re guaranteed the secret hidden bonus player 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Right now, I believe in 2 shakes. Last month, it was 4 shakes. Last year, I primarily did 3 shakes, but switched to 5 when things would go south. When I was really desperate though, I'd do 8 shakes. Laugh all you want, but this is a true story. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @dfbb I think all the WOH cycling has gotten to you. You've lost your marbles.
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    3 shakes - never more, never less. Also always choose the left hand daily moments card - always! Lol
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I don't believe in superstition, it's bad luck.
  • Options
    There is nothing worse than cycling so much you forget which level you are on and you pick the wrong batter. I learned yesterday that too many cycles and you can get disoriented 
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @Bigpredfan Or when you think you know what batter you're on, and you click on him only to realize you already used him and you just wasted 60 gold.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    There is nothing worse than cycling so much you forget which level you are on and you pick the wrong batter. I learned yesterday that too many cycles and you can get disoriented 
    I use to do that in 18 all the time especially on 5.10😩
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I've seen gold being added to my total as soon as I click on the box for the 5 tool subscription and others have seen cash being added with other boxes so I'd sat all predetermined as soon as the screen is drawn up. And oh yeah @dfbb is a bot so don't listen to him (it).
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I got Ken Griffey Jr last year with 24 shakes. But it was also 8:18pm too...
    Wow!  You got a player that was never in the game. I’m trying this tonight!
  • Options
    24.25 shakes, and a second off, you’ll get KG Sr. @Bigpredfan
    Is he any good?
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Is he any good?
    Dang timing!!!!   LOL

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Geez what did I start, your all mad. Still, PM @DFBB @Houmy and @Bigpredfan for box secrets. It only took me XX,XXX to get the SR in today's box. They know what there talking about!!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    bigvivec said:
    Is he any good?
    Dang timing!!!!   LOL

Jr would be a 550 max. I’ll pass but thanks for the offer.  How many shakes to avoid this disaster?
  • Options
    It took me 1 box to get Simmons today. True story 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Houmy said:
    I've seen gold being added to my total as soon as I click on the box for the 5 tool subscription and others have seen cash being added with other boxes so I'd sat all predetermined as soon as the screen is drawn up. And oh yeah @dfbb is a bot so don't listen to him (it).
    I first noticed it with the club loyalty boxes.  I would see my cash amount change a couple seconds before I could see the prize.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Lol even Griffey Sr. is like "For real?!" in that picture...
  • Options
    Lol even Griffey Sr. is like "For real?!" in that picture...
    He is looking at the cvc skill. He is thinking “I always thought I was a late inning kinda guy”