WOH for 6/12 Royale.

Comments

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My live boost is gone, 0-2 vs Eflin my issue right now is that if I had 3 more even capped plat batters I could win, maybe not as much as normal but I’d have a chance, now I’m in resources hell and it’s going to take a few weeks to climb out.  As I said earlier I wish I’d made the jump a week earlier I’d have been set up a lot better to deal with a sudden 5 D1 pitchers oh well guess I’m just bitching at this point I’ll figure it out just might take a week or two to get to the D6 holy grail to fix some of my issues.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Tired of losing to effing Banda and Floro even with Live Boost. This blows today in every way. 
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Meh, got through level 5 while taking a dump at work. Wasn’t that hard. For the record, the washroom is my goto place for WOH and CVC. I don’t like to be bothered
    I think if people answered honestly, the % time tapping while dumping must exponentially outweigh % time tapping when not dumping. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Anyone else not getting the live boost for the Rangers vs Red Sox game going on right now? Nevermind. The start time was moved up 3 hours.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Anyone else not getting the live boost for the Rangers vs Red Sox game going on right now? Nevermind. The start time was moved up 3 hours.
    No it will kick on at scheduled time, 7pm. 

Also, got ryu after cycle. I have Eflin and Sale capped in gold as SP1 & 2, keeper Ellis SP3 at g4 and hot start castillo s10 and april best cole at sp4 & 5. Ryu bumped Sale from rotation (???). He has underperformed massively for me. Theres something up with that player.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    But why?  I hate it when the live boost doesn’t match up :(
    No it will kick on at scheduled time, 7pm. 

Also, got ryu after cycle. I have Eflin and Sale capped in gold as SP1 & 2, keeper Ellis SP3 at g4 and hot start castillo s10 and april best cole at sp4 & 5. Ryu bumped Sale from rotation (???). He has underperformed massively for me. Theres something up with that player.

Are your lineup decisions set to potential or current?
    edited June 2019
    Potential which...why not bump the 320 or 325 max s10 pitchers with shitty prime skill. Only thing diff is game must weigh rhb skill favorably over lhb. Maybe. Wtf knows with this POS. 
    But why?  I hate it when the live boost doesn’t match up :(
    Probably to let Rangers gtfo of town. Bad weather, distance etc etc. 
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I just put a ticket in for that. I had no idea it was moved up. Glad i seen this!!
    Potential which...why not bump the 320 or 325 max s10 pitchers with shitty prime skill. Only thing diff is game must weigh rhb skill favorably over lhb. Maybe. Wtf knows with this POS. 
    It just put him in the Ace spot because he is a 360 max. That’s all. Glu ain’t gonna do all your thinking for you 
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

Typical Glu Response!! 
    edited June 2019
    It just put him in the Ace spot because he is a 360 max. That’s all. Glu ain’t gonna do all your thinking for you 
    I get Ryu’s placement. Eflin was ace. Why Sale (formerly SP2) get bumped is my question. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I cant believe a game is pissing me off so bad...seriously...time to take the night off.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

I get Ryu’s placement. Eflin was ace. Why Sale (formerly SP2) get bumped is my question. 
    Because Glu?  That’s the only answer I’ve got today 

I had to send a note to customer service...I'm a nobody but I vented.

I had to send a note to customer service...I'm a nobody but I vented.

• CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    im done spending if they are going to pull this crap!!
    CP31 said:
    im done spending if they are going to pull this crap!!
    My all-star tickets haven’t moved in 3 weeks now 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    just rounding out a great day.....
    My best case scenario today, and it came from the fan rewards box at 2500 

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yay for a draft pick for downing unnecessary gold

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    5-10
    FN Eflin!
    Live Boost x3
    80g Boost x3
    continues x3
    lefty against righty
    gold 10 hitter
    STILL COULDNT DO IT
    Best I got was within 2 runs. 
    FU Glu! You r not getting any more of my money!
    likenight said:
    5-10
    FN Eflin!
    Live Boost x3
    80g Boost x3
    continues x3
    lefty against righty
    gold 10 hitter
    STILL COULDNT DO IT
    Best I got was within 2 runs. 
    FU Glu! You r not getting any more of my money!
    Skills on hitter and who is the hitter?
    Finally finally got it done and got 3K PxP for my efforts. Eat me Glu. 
    Then the then the club got the usual hose job on the brackets so just another perfect day in TSB19