POTM vs. PoTW

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
I like the idea of the POTM boxes are WOH reward today. If I get a player so be it, but the prime XP in the box would be nice. But, I pose this question does everyone like POTM or POTW boxes? To me it’s more beneficial to invest in POTW b/c they are reactive if they win again. Unless they change that option with POTM, then I’ll stick with my POTW.

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Month. I know what to get. I know when they will be boosted and I know when they are done. 

I don't mind the idea of boxes being rewards, just put a player there too like they did last year 
  • Baldeagle85Baldeagle85 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Kinda sucks that the price tag is so high on those boxes...not even guaranteed a player.  If you get one they're next to useless once their boost goes.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    One big advantage to POTM is if get a hitter they can help you cycle.  In my case they help me cycle hof and receive a prime player.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @Bigpredfan I think they will have a player and a box towards the second half of the year. 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I swear earlier this year we'd get a player like goldy plus 2 of that days' boxes.  This is brutal, polus my Gold 10 final three of ML, Mays and Ichiro can't get it done?  Wtf.