Options

RoughRiderZ0420 (Claims to be a GLU employee)

sta4rrsta4rr Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

Comments

• Options
    Can a GLU Admin look into this. He claimed to be a GLU employee, and was informed that this was the way to get VIP. He asked me to donate 5000 balls to his club and then he blocked me soon after. 

• Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I surely hope you didn't believe it. Recently, last week, a 12 yr old was conned into giving up his Platinum Club. 
    TSB is getting disgraceful. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Plenty of that going around in global chat. Easy for new players to fall for it unfortunately. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    sta4rr said:
    Can a GLU Admin look into this. He claimed to be a GLU employee, and was informed that this was the way to get VIP. He asked me to donate 5000 balls to his club and then he blocked me soon after. 

I’m sorry that this user is deceptive. As a Glu employee we take this very seriously. Now, to remedy this problem I will be able to give you VIP status after you donate 20,000 balls to club:  midget
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I suppose you also use reddit for relationship advice?
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    You got duped, man. Not sure if there's anything you can do about it, just have to recognize a con artist when you see one. I hope you don't run into another one of these guys, good luck. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    😂😂😂 Dang yall brutal 😂😂😂
  • Options

• Options
    This is his accomplice. I’ve been told that they’ve took advantage of alot of people and there desire to be VIP. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wow.... looks like The Purge just got called out big time for being grade A scum!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard