Options

Good deal or no

wrestlerguy135wrestlerguy135 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Is the Justin turner for 50 bucks a good deal. I think it is but looking for some feedback

Comments

• Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I would say no since those skills are only active in CVC.  There's players coming out all the time.  If I'm spending money I want those skills active in WoH.  
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    If you love CVC, he could be a stud.  If not, meh...  Personally I prefer to spend irl money on bundles with gold, xp, pxp, Evo, cash, etc.  Or 9x box bundles for $20.  I can't justify $30 for a player that is likely to be replaced by the All-Star break.  When the high-max (500 ish) start coming out very late in the season, I may splurge a little.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    What makes a good deal a good deal?  I’d say need based and value driven. 30bucks is hardly an afterthought for some and a careful consideration for others.....some might be dying for a CvC 3b and others like me wouldn’t level him if he was given to me.  

Does this dress make me look fat?!   

LOL
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    As mentioned, it just depends on the events you value. Most people don't care about CVC so they will quickly dismiss him, but if you do, there are worse things to spend on. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.