Multiple lineups

Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
How hard do you think it would be for GLU to let us have multiple lineups? Like a certain lineup for CVC, then one for WoH, and one for bonus and prime games.  Just to keep us from constantly having to move players around during CvC.

Comments

• Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    How hard is it to make franchise players go away after their games run out, keep the app from crashing when you swap players in your single lineup, get rid of the “oops” restarts in slugfest and woh, add a SP to your team from a mystery box despite you maybe having a SP locked in your lineup, etc.........., in short, I have a feeling it would be incredibly difficult for them based on how long it’s taken them to NOT fix all of their “known” problems.

That said, I like the idea of multiple lineups.
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I agree there are so many other things they need to get fixed as well.  Just an idea for the developer's to think about.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    How hard is it to make franchise players go away after their games run out, keep the app from crashing when you swap players in your single lineup, get rid of the “oops” restarts in slugfest and woh, add a SP to your team from a mystery box despite you maybe having a SP locked in your lineup, etc.........., in short, I have a feeling it would be incredibly difficult for them based on how long it’s taken them to NOT fix all of their “known” problems.

That said, I like the idea of multiple lineups.
    Too bad that I can only click on lol once
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I've thought of this for a long time.  It would be a nice to have.  If I have a weekend bonus guy I want him hitting first in CVC but maybe not first in prime games.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Or even just a L/R lineup where you can change the players, not just the order.  I have a couple spots in my lineup that would be nice to platoon players because of the LHP/RHP skills.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I disagree;  they have the code model as evidenced in the batting order mode where you can flip with one button back and forth between left and RH lineups.  I would like this expanded as well;  real platoon advantage to those who could have full lineups of batters whose skills counter the SP.  same would hold true for CvC, bonus and prime modes.  I would like to have entirely different lineups available as a pre set feature with a different starting 9 for every mode if desired, all lined up with tabs in a lineup folder.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I would also like to make an impression in Cardi B, but a wish in one hand and a turd in the other, what do you have?    ;)