Options

Hoping for a Father’s Day weekend surprise

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
This weekend would be an ideal time for Glu to get back into the community’s good graces by offering double gold videos and “fixing” the video issue. 

Comments

• Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I agree it is in glu’s best interest to do a dbl gold for vids event for Father’s Day weekend after all the nonsense going on the last month.  
       We have all called them out on the vid limits and not available, and then put out a dbl gold event and take back the dbl gold on vids!!   
      Next is the fact that for mother’s day they went all out ( as they should). And I believe it was dbl gold for vids and offers, cheap boxes with good players, and some specials ( that’s a guess as my memory is bad, lol).  So considering Majority of us tappers are men and fathers , and the fact of equal rights , I will be greatly disappointed if they don’t Go all out this weekend!!  

It’s not a good sign that nothing showing for dbl gold as of now (4:15 am EST) which usually it starts 3:00 am EST.  I just hope glu gets this right to revive themselves or SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN !!!
  • Options
    TaznJaz77TaznJaz77 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    It would be the perfect weekend for them to give out some gifts as well!
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Bad look Glu 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Ah shit, it's Father's Day this weekend? 

Yeah let's be honest, we'll get an Orioles/Marlins box, 10k cash, five energy drinks and three bonus games. 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    dont forget the franchise coins
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    dont forget the franchise coins
    Woah woah...slow down! We can't expect too much here. 
  • Options
    KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I wouldn’t mind a free box. Can’t do anything with these NL east draft picks 😩
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    If Glu doesn’t come through this weekend I think it’s time for a boycott, show them who’s boss! 😂 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Cooz19 said:
    Ah shit, it's Father's Day this weekend? 

Yeah let's be honest, we'll get an Orioles/Marlins box, 10k cash, five energy drinks and three bonus games. 
    ......and still dump tons of cheese chasing FR players.....

....let’sa be honest guys....saying stuff like it would be in GLUs best interest or that they need to take opportunities to get  e in our good graces feels good to say but in the end is nothing but hot air.  If gLU is good at only one thing, that thing is making money and I’ve never seen the average level of spendinghigher than it is right now.  There are boxes competing with boxes competing with straight cash specials competing with xp boxes for all the new players you get but can’t level without spending cash or gold.  Former clubmate has Harper in his profile at D1......anyone want to run the abacus over that one?  GLU is doing better than ever and while I would LIKE double gold videos, they turnedare going to get participation out of all of us while continuing to make the game more expensive to play.  

Drug dealers and and pizza places in mall   Food courts both hand out free samples but will stop after you start coming back regularly .............first couple of weeks were gooood huh?!  Welcome to the “getting turned out” section of the program where instead of double gold, legends and pay for acquisition lxp are introduced along with all star bxp and prime players with skills that are drool worthy and nearly too good to be true.......rather than double gold gents, they are going to only go deeper into our pockets.

GLU is a pimp!
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah they made sure once you opened the app it said father day sale going on now. Improve your team on the specials tab. 
  • Options
    Not just one bundle either........
  • Options
    BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I would like to see a special edition fathers day WOH on Sunday....maybe some decent xp and cash at each level and a top player for level 5. 
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    got Better LUCK finding tupac..
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    is Tupac Missing?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @KevoTheGiant they need to stop with those trash boxes. It’s essentially a silver round draft pick box jazzed up.  It’s time to start handing out some pxp
    Yeah I’m not a fan of the recycled boxes. I pulled hot start trout for winning cvc and immediately traded him in. The only old box player on my roster is double late innings seager who I wanted originally badly. On the free boxes today I got tatis and Biggio but I probably won’t level either I need to save my evo for monday. 
  • Options
    BOZZCO said:
    I would like to see a special edition fathers day WOH on Sunday....maybe some decent xp and cash at each level and a top player for level 5. 
    Trying to get us all divorced!?!   LOL.  Honestly for father’s day better all dads take a day off from tapping and let your families make your day special.  
  • Options
    @KevoTheGiant they need to stop with those trash boxes. It’s essentially a silver round draft pick box jazzed up.  It’s time to start handing out some pxp
    Yeah I’m not a fan of the recycled boxes. I pulled hot start trout for winning cvc and immediately traded him in. The only old box player on my roster is double late innings seager who I wanted originally badly. On the free boxes today I got tatis and Biggio but I probably won’t level either I need to save my evo for monday. 
    Evo concerns...........only if you want them to be.....