Factor for Calculating Batter/Pitcher Stats

YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
Hey everyone, thought I would finally join the forums and share something that I learned at the end of TSB18 that seems to be carrying over to TSB19. Not sure if anyone will find this helpful but I like it. Also apologies if someone had already posted this somewhere but i see people asking for screen shots of players stats so I thought I would share.

I figured out a way to calculate your batters and pitchers maximum stats at your current team level (bronze, silver, etc). I have a factor for every level except diamond (sorry never got a player maxed in diamond). the factor applies to both batters and pitchers. Also it is an approximation but should be within +\- 2 points. 

All you have to do is multiple their bronze level 1 stats by the factor below to get their approximate stats at the level you desire.  

Bronze Level 10 - the factor is 1.22
Silver Level 10 - the factor is 1.61
Gold Level 10 - the factor is 2.14
Platinum Level 10 - the factor is 2.82

example the new comeback Hunter Pence baseline (Level 1 bronze) stats are 100/100/70

his approximate stats at level 10 silver (multiply all stats by 1.61) are 161/161/113.

his approximate stats at level 10 gold (multiply all stats by 2.14) are 214/214/150.

Hope I was able to explain this clearly  and I hope this helps! Any questions or if further explanation is needed let me know. Also any errors let me know. 

Comments

• marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Awsome
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited June 2019
    If someone can show me POTM Devers at bronze 1 I can try to work the math for diamond 10 players 

Edit: love the post by the way. Love math that is relevant and very useful like this 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    You're right on Pence s10. Nice work, I hadn't thought of this, it's very helpful when you get POTMs. 

Now...you think you could figure out what a POTM will be after he's dropped down the following month? 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
    If someone can show me POTM Devers at bronze 1 I can try to work the math for diamond 10 players 

Edit: love the post by the way. Love math that is relevant and very useful like this 
    103/95/90

...is a guess. I have him at s10, divided by 1.61.

Edit: yup...

3.66 for diamond 10
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Thanks bigpredfan! I will have to add that to my list just in case I go to diamond this year.

if only figuring out what potm/potw guys dropped to after was easy. I tried multiple calculations and nothing worked. I think they just make up new stats was the boost is over.
    edited June 2019
    YardGoats said:
    Thanks bigpredfan! I will have to add that to my list just in case I go to diamond this year.

if only figuring out what potm/potw guys dropped to after was easy. I tried multiple calculations and nothing worked. I think they just make up new stats was the boost is over.
    Look at the box descriptions

Edit: is there a way, by knowing the max, to scale the numbers back to bronze 1 and go from there?  I’ll try to find out with next week’s POTW