Schedule of events. 5 days of prime games is too much.Nothing to do once the events are over for the day. Miss a lot of the event time due to work.Slugger cost. That's why a lot of people don't bother past silver.Oops we need to restartDraft All button so I can quickly trade in picks for XP.Panning the outfield issue after a was playing CVC. Club gets points, I get none.Show me who scored zero points in my club for daily events. Not just who scored greater than zero.Oops we f need to restart Rewards vs. DifficultyOops we need to restart
New to posting in this forum but follow it daily. Never felt the urge to post until now. Not new to tsb have been playing for quite some time chasing the mythical dragon thousands $$ down the drain yearly. I’m the guy that spends 30k minimum on weekends and I prefer the weekends over any event I build my team off the weekend event... best players are available in weekend events. Woh rewards are not what they used to be as we all know and HOF isn’t worth the gold. Anyway... this game is a business all bout glu profit and they don’t care about you if you quit there is another you to take you’re place tomorrow. We are not valuable to them none of us... vip counsel or not u have no value. Sorry 😐. Glu is so unbelievably out of touch with what their customer wants it’s pathetic. Rewards for events are garbage, franchise coins as rewards absolutely ridiculous and how many times has that been talked about with no change? Gold is way to expensive odds in boxes are awful. Some of the players created and combined skills are just dumb almost as dumb as customer support! They are soooo incompetent I would need to create another post for customer service. I mean I don’t really need to go on about all the things wrong with this game and all the stupid things they do because y’all already know.. the list hits the floor. So what is this post for..? Well I guess it’s to point out nothing is going to ever change we will continue to get screwed over by glu... so vip counsel, suggestion thread, customer support etc... it doesn’t matter nothing will ever change and to think it will change is silly naive. They don’t care about u. And no I don’t think the update will be better they aren’t gonna do anything to hurt their bottom line $ don’t be a fool. So with all this said why do I play? It’s simple I enjoy the game I love pulling the players I love my club we’re like family. Maybe a dreadful post but I’m just truthful... let’s revisit this at the end of year see what changes 🤣 Cheers 🍻 I couldn't have said it better myself the only thing Lou is going to fix its things that make them more money simple economics supply and demand people keep sending the money they're going to keep on doing it I'm sure they have an Olympic teams that tell them with the best prices are for gold what kind of rates to get players I'm sure they have all this research on everything it's a business.
I couldn't have said it better myself the only thing Lou is going to fix its things that make them more money simple economics supply and demand people keep sending the money they're going to keep on doing it I'm sure they have an Olympic teams that tell them with the best prices are for gold what kind of rates to get players I'm sure they have all this research on everything it's a business.
@Houmy can you get me VIP while you’re there? 😉 😉
It would be nice if Glu posted the event bonus players and updated mystery boxes maybe like an hour prior to the time the event starts.
I just received an invite today asking if I want to attend the VIP council this august. Im thinking about it.
The current model of CvC is broken because it incentivizes people to break off from their club to seek individual rewards. It takes away from the "club" versus "club" component. My suggestion:Rather than give the "MVP" and "High Round" its own prize, I propose that each member of the winning club should get a "CVC Winning Box" (CWB). This CWB will have a 95% chance to either give 100 cash or 5% chance to get the prize box of the day. I chose 5% because the expected value is 1 box out of 20 pull - which means the outcome is the exact same as now: 1 box for winning CVC. This way, it encourages clubs to stick together which I thought is the entire point of CVC. Currently, the most profitable route is for people to break off into 20 separate clubs to maximize the amounts of rewards gatherable.
Congrats @Houmy and all others who have been invited. I am sorry if this has already been posted but here is my only request.
Bring back Double gold videos more often. Its a great way for those of us who don't have deep pockets to stay relevant in the game with the big money guys.
Have fun on your trip.
WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.