I literally NEVER get offer rewards/gold without filling out a ticket.

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
Didn't do offers for a very long time, but started trying to do some again since they've ixnayed double gold videos. I used to be able to complete an offer and get the gold immediately about 95% of the time. Now I am doing them again and nothing with my setup has changed, same phone, maybe it's the 19 app vs. the 18 app, not sure. But literally NOTHING EVER PAYS OUT.

I can get the gold if I play tag with Tapjoy CS for a week or so, but that is infuriating and I want to do more than 1 offer per week of course. 

Has anyone else had this problem and were you able to fix it?

Comments

• scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I usually do ok if it is a downloaded game and I reach the required level. The other offers you got to protest. At least now you can include screenshot with the ticket. Saves a step
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Saves a step
    It still somehow takes them a week to approve it LOL.

Used to get the reward right away, and I know most guys are getting gold immediately although some others have the same issue I do, so I don't know what is wrong. It sucks man.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I tried one offer and they gave the usual BS about not downloading through their site/app. I showed screenshots of every step along the way per advice from these forums. Made no difference.

Personally I won't ever try another one, I just reset the ad id and watch videos. Sucks because every time I reset I start getting 30 second ads for the first 40-80 ads I watch, before going back to my regular 5-8 second ads. Kills my ablility to rack up a decent amount of gold but better than hoping and praying that tapjoy will honor their offers.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    It's almost like it's intentional or something...🤔
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’ve done a few offers and have never had even one pay out.  Maybe I’m doing something wrong.   
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I don’t even have games to play anymore, it’s just all stuff I have to pay for, which I refuse
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    In case anyone else was suffering from this, I fixed it by turning Limit Ad Tracking off, then back on. Then cleared my cache in safari. 

I just got a $3 coffee from Starbucks via postmates- 6,100 gold.