Options

Inactive Club Search

DrazelDonkeyDrazelDonkey Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hey, i'm looking for an inactive high level club strictly for CVC purposes. I know many of you have either searched for or found the same thing. What is your strategy to find one? And is there a way to make it private? Or do I have to make my own club, and if I do, wont it take forever to level it up just by myself? Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Here is what I have done on my own since day 1 for a reference. No outside help whatsoever. 

• Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Someone offered me $150 to become leader of my club.  I said no cause I like the guys and we've been together since 18.  I also wasn't confident it would be a smooth transaction.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Gold clubs going for 20-30 bucks now.  You’re rnot alone in this;  having your own club during cvc and  managing your results so that you can have a string of easy victories and shots at boxes is the current groundswell and more are picking up on it.  Read multiple posts from bronze 1 2 and 3 teams asking for balls, helmet and glove charity donations.  Another strange development is the renting of clubs for a round or day of CvC action in exchange for balls and gloves.  Already mentioned is the emerging club real estate market which now together with evo hunting, club hopping to assist as exchange currency for balls and glove deposits and line app chat groups encompasses the game’s new subculture for the more intensely addicted. 

Short answer is no one is telling or sharing any honeypots that are out there.  There are ways to track them down but this is a competitive part of the game as much as an organized competition is.  
  • Options
    bigvivec said:
    Gold clubs going for 20-30 bucks now.  You’re rnot alone in this;  having your own club during cvc and  managing your results so that you can have a string of easy victories and shots at boxes is the current groundswell and more are picking up on it.  Read multiple posts from bronze 1 2 and 3 teams asking for balls, helmet and glove charity donations.  Another strange development is the renting of clubs for a round or day of CvC action in exchange for balls and gloves.  Already mentioned is the emerging club real estate market which now together with evo hunting, club hopping to assist as exchange currency for balls and glove deposits and line app chat groups encompasses the game’s new subculture for the more intensely addicted. 

Short answer is no one is telling or sharing any honeypots that are out there.  There are ways to track them down but this is a competitive part of the game as much as an organized competition is.  
    So you mean you won’t tell him which club you use for cvc out of the goodness of your heart?
  • Options
    If you want control of a club you need to iebe the leader.  There are stories going around about various individuals tricking their way into taking a club over including one about a 12 year old then booting everyone out and locking it up.  You can have a club then boot everyone ou after you level up;  heard that as well.  Or you rlcan build on your own....takes time.  Can make your team strong enough to run around the board and pick off weak clubs like a lion takes down elderly wildebeests.
  • Options
    Lol. You really found a way to use Wildebeests on the forums. That’s impressive. 
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @bigvivec Hey! How'd you know I was 12?! 😉
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

an Actual Photo of a 12 year old Wildebeest....Ironic
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options

an Actual Photo of a 12 year old Wildebeest....Ironic
    So he can play Little League?

• Options
    That dude looks to much like my ex-wife does now.

• Options
    That dude looks to much like my ex-wife does now.

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Inactive clubs --- Wildebeests --- creepy mustache guy --- @matt_sackett's ex wife. 

Yeah, that's a natural progression of conversation between normal people. Well done, all!
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @DrazelDonkey my suggestion to you is find someone who is selling one. If your not in the market to buy one, go search bar and type in random baseball related names ex. Brewerz4life, Greatbambino etc. stupid stuff like that. I’m sure you will find a club that is inactive. That’s what most people do 
  • Options
    @bigvivec Hey! How'd you know I was 12?! 😉
    That was you?  Your dad was talking about it.