Options

Club Donation Question

McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
Hey all! Anybody got a Silver 1 or 2 club? Wondering what the minimum requirements are for helmets, balls and gloves needed to get a club from bronze 1 to silver 1. 

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    You’re looking at it wrong.  

If if you want to level a club inexpensively and quickly, you need only to get the helmets/balls/gloves to reasonable evo hunter standard levels and then invite the Public in with global post and strangers will level it for you.  If you do this after bonus game day players are like sailors on shore leave and might even camp in the club and boost it a few levels at a time.  
  • Options
    McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @bigvivec I agree, but a few months into the game now no one cares to dump donations into newer bronze clubs. Rewards just really aren’t worth it. From silver on though I definitely get that approach. 
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I cant claim credit for the schedule - got it via EVO group-  but use it a lot

Below is silver levels
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    @bigvivec I agree, but a few months into the game now no one cares to dump donations into newer bronze clubs. Rewards just really aren’t worth it. From silver on though I definitely get that approach. 
    Get it in shouting distance of 5evo and you’re on.  When bronze clubs get hit it is not uncommon to blitz multiples.   
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I used to open up my club before I went to bed and post in global for the evo hunters.  When I’d wake up, my club chat would be filled with 20-30 evo hunters ambushing it with donations and they’d leave. Easy way to level up
    What about when you're in platinum and a ton of gloves away from the next level?
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I used to open up my club before I went to bed and post in global for the evo hunters.  When I’d wake up, my club chat would be filled with 20-30 evo hunters ambushing it with donations and they’d leave. Easy way to level up
    What about when you're in platinum and a ton of gloves away from the next level?
    Well the gloves are about to come for you right?  When you go to platinum and diamond the bonus games and tournaments will start to rack up those gloves. 
  • Options
    @BigpredfanWell, 500,000 seems a bit ambitious. That would be 12,500 bonus games.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @BigpredfanWell, 500,000 seems a bit ambitious. That would be 12,500 bonus games.
    That’s just 7 days for @JEDDDOGGY, well 7 ish days. 

Ive done 500K in gloves so far this entire year. Lol
  • Options
    That’s just 7 days for @JEDDDOGGY
    Currently Android users are experiencing stupid amounts of lag that makes bonus games take 45 seconds or so. This is about three times as slow as some players. It seems petty, but that's actually really game changing. Wouldn't mind cycling so much if 60 games didn't take nearly an hour.
  • Options
    That’s just 7 days for @JEDDDOGGY
    Currently Android users are experiencing stupid amounts of lag that makes bonus games take 45 seconds or so. This is about three times as slow as some players. It seems petty, but that's actually really game changing. Wouldn't mind cycling so much if 60 games didn't take nearly an hour.
    I can understand that completely. There are days where I am just rolling and then I stop and look down after some tournaments and have 10K to dump. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Haha I can’t do THAT many. Maybe 1000 per day max if I’m really hammering them.

Im still trying to dream up some auto tapper  contraption to play them for me lol
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Im still trying to dream up some auto tapper  contraption to play them for me lol
    I said “ish”

what I’d love to see, and know I won’t, is an option to autoplay the whole game instead of an inning 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Haha ish is not double, but if I could 1800 a day I probably would so ya got me there. Lol

And theyd never ever do that, they like making our fingers numb I think!!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

They exist. They're also a 3rd party which is grounds for being jailed. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Game guardian would be an option for the auto play. One guy in 18 have over 400k games. Sounds like also used it for videos
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Game guardian would be an option for the auto play. One guy in 18 have over 400k games. Sounds like also used it for videos
    I’ve heard of people being jailed for this. 

I remember the the beginning of this year Glu announced they had essentially “set free” some accounts that were jailed after an update. I believe this update was for things like this and these accounts were allowed to return since their issue was solved. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I’m not condoning it just adding to the discussion. It certainly seems like U should be jailed for it but he was using it and had all of those games played and an absurd amount of gold-a million or more if I remember correctly. 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    You SHOULD be jailed for using Gameguardian, or any other hacking software.  I know there were definitely some people that used it last year.  I even saw a few profile screenshots that had the GG logo.  That is the most blatant form of cheating.
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    benny100 said:
    I cant claim credit for the schedule - got it via EVO group-  but use it a lot

Below is silver levels
    Is there a chart out there for gold? Appreciate  this one for silver 
  • Options
    GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Does anyone have a chart for gold clubs?
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    May be different but that’s what I have 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.