CVC batting increase

Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
So what does everyone find more beneficial?
30% hitting increase, 30% power increase,  or the 15% hitting and power increase.

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Crapshoot for me.  If I’m feeling rich and am in a close fight I spend more. Results are like lotto, though my best results have come from my biggest boosts, that absolutely cannot be counted on. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I much prefer the 30% hit boost.  But @bigvivec is right, my scores are all over the place, especially with autoplay.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Among your options, 30% hit is what I'd prefer. If I only had to choose one boost, however, I'd choose the 500x multiplier for 50g.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    What, exactly, do you get with the CVC subscription?  I know better boosts and more continues, but what are they?  Swore I would never do it, but you've got me pondering.
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Among your options, 30% hit is what I'd prefer. If I only had to choose one boost, however, I'd choose the 500x multiplier for 50g.
    Yeah I usually always do the 500x multiplier, and the 200x once with the video. 
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    So what does everyone find more beneficial?
    30% hitting increase, 30% power increase,  or the 15% hitting and power increase.
    30% hit.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    30% hit does wonders for me. Especially when I have a bonus batter like today.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @CanadaCubs no. Just this guy. Got bored and bought a few boxes.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I wish my CVC scores looked like that.
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    What, exactly, do you get with the CVC subscription?  I know better boosts and more continues, but what are they?  Swore I would never do it, but you've got me pondering.
    Tdub71 said:
    That is one thing I always spend on. I have found it easy to sneak in at the last moment and win with the subscription thus leading to more boxes and more bonus guys. To answer your question it’s 45% hit, 45% power or 25/25 hit/power. Then your multipliers are 600 900 and 1500 if Im not mistaken. I always just pay the 40 gold for 1500x.