Options

Monster May Bell

2Next

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    the sad part about the whole thing with the weekend boxes and the lower odds they bring is that other than maybe getting lucky and pulling the top player, there is no much incentive to keep buying boxes. I mean, the rewards for the weekend event are sooooooo bad, unless your club stays within the top 5. Not really worth it to pull/level-up a player that won't make your team after the event. 
    Like I said, if you are lucky to pull any of the prime players from the boxes (and you have pxp), then great. Otherwise, a waste of gold and resources.
    Yes and no ......traditional club rewards are not much but to get a CvC bonus player and CvC hop the weekend can be veeeery lucrative.  
  • Options
    sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Well, spent the last of my gold trying to get Bell. Got everything in the box except the prime players. Oh well. Guess I’m gonna have to watch some more videos to build my gold back up 😉
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’m gold now and have 5k pxp.....I have a subscription for 2.5pxp daily.........what would I do with a prime player?!?!?
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    38k later 👍🏻 Feel like he will be relevant for quite sometime  
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    H- yeah! pulled bell with the 2500 Fan reward boxes !
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

Eureka!  I am such a sucker, but I finally chased him down.  Only took 9 box buys (plus 2 fan rewards).
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Now I just need GLU to gift me about 15k pxp.  Hint, hint.