Options

Okay I lied

BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
I'll give this game one more chance. If D6 is truly and realistically cycleable, then I'm all ears. I sure as hell didn't want to be diamond by June, but I might as well try it. 

I have all my players with maxes of 330 or above at G10, realmuto keeper and Reggie Jackson keeper at G10, 2 Sps at G10, subs at G10, and all other pitchers in low gold tiers or S10. 

I currently have 800 bonus games, 600K cash, and am at Gold tier 1. I have 5,000 gold, and a TS of almost 80,000. I have virtually no XP and about 600 Evo saved up. What should I do in order to make my way to Diamond six? Is diamond six even cycleable considering that Android users like myself have unbearable lag and takes about 30 seconds per game? Is D6 self-sustaining in that one doesn't need piles of cash hanging around to cycle, or do I need to REALLY save up. 

I have the important upgrades at 60, and pennants are meh in the game anyway. 

I run a platinum club that ensures I receive all cvc rewards as I am the only person in it.

Bottom line - Do I have the resources and manpower to thrust my way into D6? If not, what do I need? If so, how?

Sorry for long post but I don't wanna get to diamond one and then be like "aw shít."

Comments

• Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I'm going to follow this thread closely to see what ppl say. I have been thinking of doing the same thing. I dont spend too much and the way gold videos aren't working and offers only working a third of the time. It seems like the right move. I have plenty of time at work daily to play to even if I can cycle once a week. It seems like a win to  me. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Here is a screenshot of what I want to say but can't cause this software sucks.

• Options
    @dustyhunks Thanks
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I still don't know how people afford to get legends up to diamond, and I can't play 1000 bonus games every day, so diamond doesn't seem feasible for me personally.  But I'm really curious to see how it goes for you....
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    @BlackFang4 how has it gone for you so far? I've seen you posting in the forums, so I know you didn't end up quitting, but how has your progression been? Have you jumped to diamond yet, and if so, has it met expectations?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I haven't had the resources to go to diamond yet. I was going to go to platinum Wednesday to get my first player to platinum 10 from woh, but there was no point in that the potm box wouldn't help me max a player. Currently I have 400k XP and enough Evo, cash and gold, but I've also seen players do wrose in cvc in platinum than in gold. I'm currently waiting until a surefire player is released for woh to go platinum, in which case I would go diamond a week or so afterwards.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    Yeah, that WOH was something else. I'm interested to hear about the progression of players in your position to help me decide to what to do in the future. Good luck!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71