Anyone have problems with videos crashing the app?

FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
Since Sunday June 2nd anytime I try to watch a video the game crashes.  It really sucks not having any vids for CvC… or WoH... or any game mode.  Customer support didn't seem to care, so I thought I'd ask on the forums.  Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, was there something that fixed the problem?
Just no.  

Comments

• ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Mine crashes Constantly just on Batter swapping, since last year’s TSB18 version.
    Video Ads are hit & miss as well frustrating, since Customer Service doesn’t offer a fix, but more preventative measures like killing other Apps or rebooting. I play on iPad mini3.
    (fwiw: other games randomly crash too and yet it seems they, like TSB19, are enhancing their Apps to the edge of playability for older devices).
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Mine crashes a lot and has during 6.10 on walkoff video restarts and with 1 minute remaining on cvc boosts. It is because of that I ALWAYS force close the app before I play in cvc or before I hit 6.9 or 6.10 in woh.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Thanks for the replies. Yeah they told me all of those "preventative measures" as well, but none of that works. Told me turn off my phone for 5 minutes, then turn it back on and put it in airplane mode for 1 minute, go outside and do 24 jumping jacks, do 37 spins to the left, no more, no less, if all of this is done inside it won't work, you know the drill. The game hasn't had an update in awhile, and neither has my phone, so I dunno why it's doing this. Got two guys in my club using the same phone as me, so I thought maybe some petty piece of... player in my club reported me because they couldn't win in CvC, who knows. Every ad plays perfectly when I'm playing the game, so why does it just crash when I try to manually watch one? Strange. I, too, would close my app before playing CvC with a video, but that didn't work. Just uses up my ticket.
    Just no.