likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
19 boxes:
9 Joc
10 bxp 

can an I get pity timer now. 
Prev1

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Dang, no bueno. I received Tatis about 7 times (got him to gold 10 by continuously pulling him) and Joc about 6 times as well. Also pulled Biggio and Vlad Jr. I'm sure you'll get something sweet with the free boxes tomorrow 😁👍🏻🤞🏻 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I refused to spend gold on that box.  Odds were too lousy for me to stomach.  I chased Bell down, though.  It took 9 box buys, and 2 fan rewards, but I landed my whale.  He will be useful in woh for a good while.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    2 more boxes 
    2 more bxp
    geez
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I refused to spend gold on that box.  Odds were too lousy for me to stomach.  I chased Bell down, though.  It took 9 box buys, and 2 fan rewards, but I landed my whale.  He will be useful in woh for a good while.
    I’m at like 7 boxes so far I’ve got Robles I can’t decide whether to spend more to chase bell. What if he’s the reward Monday? Not likely but what if?!? 😬
    I set a limit at 10 box purchases.  If I still didn't have him, I was giving up on him.  0-for-yesterday.  Woke up this morning, played the prime games that were available, and decided to go ahead and buy a box.  Landed him there.  Even if he is the reward tomorrow, I won't regret it.  90k/hit in the weekend event is huge.
  • rreedyrreedy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Pulled Vlad and Quantrill but never received Quantrill.  I am really pissed off now.  I have plenty of open roster spots and none of my pitchers are locked so I dont know what is going on.  Pulled Ryu as well and didnt get him either.  Anyone else have the same issue?
    2 more boxes
    Joc
    bxp 

geezus
    I have heard of other people having the problem, but I have not.  I remember that this was a known bug earlier in the year, but it sounds like you were already doing what was recommended.  Sounds like a custy service ticket...
    23 total boxes now
    10 Joc
    13 bxp 
    i really suck at this....
    Already sent one but fear I will get the same “outstanding” CS that I always get.  They will blame a third party or just pass it on to the developers.  Tired of this crap.
    edited June 2019
     @likenight it sounds weird, I know, but have you tried changing the amount of box shakes? I let my boxes shake once, but after about 2 bad boxes I change it to 3 shakes and I swear my reward becomes better (or at least breaks the xp cycle).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Lol will try. 
    Whats the optimum shake?
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Hate to break it to ya, but the box outcome is decided before you open as is evidenced by the fact that cash totals go up as soon as you buy a loyalty box, not as soon as you open it.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    likenight said:
    Lol will try. 
    Whats the optimum shake?
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. 818
    I'm pretty sure it's just a mental game, there's a 99.9% chance @BlackFang4 is right, but it FEELS like it makes a difference. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'm pretty sure it's just a mental game, there's a 99.9% chance @BlackFang4 is right, but it FEELS like it makes a difference. 
    Absolutely, we are mental for doing it 😂
    It's all done with mirrors
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I'm gonna try for that 818 on my next box.
    Just no.  
    Still nothing from CS which is BS.  Sucks waiting for them to tell me hat there is nothing they can do which is their answer to everything.
    "They've done studies,you know.  60% of the time, it works, every time."-Brian Fantana (Anchorman)
    That truly sucks, @rreedy. Did you happen to taken a screenshot of Quantrill?
    Of course not, but with the way things have been going it seems like a good idea.  Its crap that because something isnt working on their end, we have to screen shot everything to prove things.  I am about done with Glu.  Completed offers earlier today and went back into the reward status screen and everything was gone.  They blamed it on the third party advertisers.  They dont take blame for anything and never make things right.
    This is how Glu CS takes care of their customers, right in the ass.  Because giving me one box is going to make up for the 6% player I already pulled and lost.  Probably deleting this app, what a bunch of crap.

“I've thoroughly checked your account and have found no records of your account receiving Cal Quantrill or Hyun-Jin Ryu but you've received the following rewards from the Boxes that you've opened.

- successfully received 500 XP on 06/15/2019 at 19:56 p.m.

- successfully received 500 XP on 06/15/2019 at 21:38 p.m.

I've also found that you didn't receive any reward from opening one Son of a... Box on 06/15/2019 at 23:56 p.m. and I have gone ahead and added one Son of a...Box to your account as compensation for the inconvenience that the problem has caused you.”

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    There’s no formula to opening the boxes it’s just if it’s your “time” to get a player or not. Last weekend I hit on nothing. Bought boxes, free boxes, nothing. This week I hit on every big bonus player. Sometimes it goes in your favor others seem like your getting screwed. With the new update at least you will be able to get a big bonus player every 5k spent. @likenight
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    So I know it’s true that cash flow goes up before opening loyalty boxes but we still have no evidence that’s the case for all boxes. I strongly am encouraged that player boxes do seem to change with timing of shakes (1-818) lol.  
     For my case I have been 0/12 using quick tap and 3-4 shakes.  Ugh.  Then the wife says get the laundry so I leave it shaking and when I return, I tap open a top player.  
      I use to do 3 and 4 shake reps but luck was shit so now I do quick taps and 7-18 shakes. This weekend I went on a roll with the 7 shake pulling vlad , biggio, tatis jr, and Robles.  So call it what you want, take it how you want!!   Whatever let’s you sleep at night , that’s the way to go.  Lol
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’m 8-12 on these boxes, 8 tatis lol...but I am banking xp...hope I can pull him several more times with tomorrow’s boxes
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    I’m 8-12 on these boxes, 8 tatis lol...but I am banking xp...hope I can pull him several more times with tomorrow’s boxes
    If you're on the same formula as I am, I promise you aren't going to have to wait long to get more Tatises. 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    likenight said:
    19 boxes:
    9 Joc
    10 bxp 

can an I get pity timer now. 
    I'm having the same luck bro. Odds are trash
    10 Son of.. = 7 bxp / 3 Joc Peterson
    5 Monster = 2 Greinke / 2 Polanco / 1 Woodruff
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Make that 0 for 22 now. 0/15 son / 0/7 monster
    Dang
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I think I had 20 boxes between the free and the CVC I won. The only players I pulled were Pederson 8X and Tatis 3X. The other 9 boxes were all 500 XP. I still think they use some sort of algorithm to determine when you get the big ones. I think that’s why they are supposedly implementing a pity meter with the next update, because they already use something like that behind the scenes. They are just going to show it to us now.