Am I VIP Quality

Lowlife22Lowlife22 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
i log in dozens of times a day and play hours and hours, about to finish level 9 AS tickets and am now trying the forums - I watch the videos, complete tapjoy offers, buy bundles, gold and everything, but still haven’t done enough in the eyes of glu apparently .. I’m curious to any tips and insight even though I’ve seen several threads about the topic— but I’m outperforming and playing more than VIP members in my club

Comments

• McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Spend more $$$ and you’ll get it. Most players get it at all star 10 or halfway thru all star 10
  • AndyfsrdAndyfsrd Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I've just reached level 9 hoping to get vip by end of next month 🤞🤞
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Definetly post more here....you will be judged on the quality and variety of subjects that you can ring to the table as well as on helpful insights shared.  

Total resources banked also is an indicator of positive activity.  The amounts of total ice wraps, energy drinks and franchise coins accrued in total (they do not have to be in your account so long as they have been earned) could be the “X” factor that plays the swing vote in your approval process.

Good Luck and hope to see you in the VIP lounge soon!!!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Hmm..this is the first ive heard on this...what do you call it...VIP?
    what does it stand for? very impressive player? I wonder how one goes about it.. I can't believe we have this in this game, ill have to investigate further. thank you for bringing this VIP thingie to light I wonder if others know.....

************************* attention the above was an example of*************************

sar·casm
    /ˈsärˌkazəm/
    noun
    1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
      "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
      synonyms:derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting;
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Did you complete the essay portion yet? You have to submit that (notorized and in triplicate) by noon the day of the competition or you won't be eligible for the swimsuit competition that evening. No one in history got VIP without participating in the swimsuit competition. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    There is a thing called the search bar located on the top right hand side. Please see image below.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    VIP stands for “Very Intelligent Player” I think. I still have no clue how @dkarski87 got it 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    VIP stands for “Very Intelligent Player” I think. I still have no clue how @dkarski87 got it 
    They gave it to him just to get him off of that whole "nephew" thing back then 😏
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

I forgot my TPS Report Cover sheet that's why I'm not

• PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Can we please sticky a topic on how to get VIP (no one knows)? This question coming up every day is the worst thing about this forum.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
    There’s a few guys on here that can get you the VIP Badge. I believe the going rate is 750 franchise coins and 100 Epic Moment coins. 
    I'd be hesitant paying with franchise coins as they'll be real valuable soon with the new update since they hinted with "more uses" for them. I have a hunch you can use them to take a player off your roster manually now for double the coins. You know, to counter the bug where they stay on the roster but are totally useless like that ex that stalks you on FB & IG 👀👀👀 #franchiseplayerstalkergate

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @houmy I think we'll be able to trade them in for energy drinks, and when you acquire 100 energy drinks you get to buy a uniform set (which I didn't know existed until yesterday and apparently it was in 18 too.)
    @BlackFang4 yeah that uniform set was always puzzling to me as I am not sure why anyone would spend on it. It was in 17 as well and I am not sure if previous versions had it or not as I started in 17. Does anyone know if it is for the first team you buy it only or does it change according to your team when you reset for gold?

Ive been Changing my uniforms since 16 I had Pink then I moved to taupe...they say taupe is very soothing.

Look on the Bright side we could go back to this......

Look on the Bright side we could go back to this......

It was probably more fun and cost way less. No?

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I didn’t buy them till late in the season but I do like the Sunday Reds unis, not something I’d buy right now because I need so much crap but it’s whatever.
  • Lowlife22Lowlife22 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I see some sarcastic responses and that’s ok- for everyone’s input I am thankful. I suppose I’ll keep plugging away
    Sorry man...its a worn out subject, keep pushing, send in tickets daily if you are close but keep going alot of us are in the same boat.

• Thegimp82Thegimp82 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
     it has nothing to do with how good you are or anyting it all matters on how much money you spend I think the threshold is $900
    Hmm well if you achieve the status, does it carry over to next yr?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    $818 is the magic number, but just that usually doesn't get it done.   GLU likes the idea of a "secret society" feel to it, so they look at other things too.  Nobody knows the formula, except them.  And yes, it can carry over.  I brought mine from last year.  I have been a little more frugal so far this year.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Last year I was told by cs that I need to be more active in the forums but I started seeing vips with less posts than me so I’m not sure 
    They say it is several different factors, and forums are a big one.  When I got vip last year, I had not posted in the forums, at all.  Of course, I had already easily cleared the $818 that is rumored to be the magic number.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I was definitely past that last year but was pretty inactive in the forum. Different answers from different reps don’t help either
    Thanks guys- trying to be active here, playing the game hours and hours— and of course spending 
    It will happen for you.  Just keep plugging away.