VIP???

me0wme0w Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Does posting in the forums help with getting VIP?? I read someone mention something about this but I’m wondering if it *actually* matters or not...

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    me0w said:
    Does posting in the forums help with getting VIP?? I read someone mention something about this but I’m wondering if it *actually* matters or not...
    Not unless you unscramble the message from the Glu Huffers Cookbook, and add in the third letters from the third words starting @Houmy's last 19 posts, and post a drawn pic of the image that appears. Doing that unlocks the VIP badge in this forum, and completes the Communication mission. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    What @Cooz19 said. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I always wondered how to become VIP. Now I know!
    Just no.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That sucks-I’ve been using my franchise coins. I’m never gonna get vip
    @meow nice cat, btw. Calico?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    The only the that matters to be vip is money 818$ to be exact in 18. So if ur not vip yet keep spending. Posting in this forum does not get u vip nor will anything else get u vip...other than Ben Franklins 💵💴💸💰💶
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The only the that matters to be vip is money 818$ to be exact in 18. So if ur not vip yet keep spending. Posting in this forum does not get u vip nor will anything else get u vip...other than Ben Franklins 💵💴💸💰💶
    Grants and Jackson’s don’t hurt either 
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Some say it’s the $ you spend, some say it’s being active in the forums. The truth is only GLU knows. I’ve seen someone spend under $100 get it and I’ve seen someone spend almost $1000 get it. Seems like this question is asked every 3 hours on these forums. Just search for VIP and look through the other posts. Or... don’t worry about it. Just play the game and enjoy yourself. I’ve never had VIP but I love the game so I play and don’t stress about it. Just keep tapping. 
  • me0wme0w Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    sarge268 said:
    Some say it’s the $ you spend, some say it’s being active in the forums. The truth is only GLU knows. I’ve seen someone spend under $100 get it and I’ve seen someone spend almost $1000 get it. Seems like this question is asked every 3 hours on these forums. Just search for VIP and look through the other posts. Or... don’t worry about it. Just play the game and enjoy yourself. I’ve never had VIP but I love the game so I play and don’t stress about it. Just keep tapping. 
    My apologies, I am *very* new to these forums so I didn’t realize there is a search feature. I do understand money is probably the most common way, was just trying to see if there was any merit to other ways 🤷‍♀️
    @meow nice cat, btw. Calico?
    Yes 😍 That’s my baby Mel!
    @meow nice! I've got my Calico, Jezabelle, hiding from the thunder under my blanket right now 😁 I love Mel's spots 👍🏻 good luck with your VIP hunt 
    @retirepujols Thanks! Awww Mel doesn’t like thunder either - she’s only 4 months old lol. 
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    @me0w no worries. Have fun. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Ive never heard of anyone spending only 100$ and getting a vip tag and if they said they got vip from spending 100$ I’d feel like they were lying 🤥. Who knows maybe Keyboard Earl from glu is systematically deciding who will be vip or not?🤨 Doubtful...
    I know myself and 5 others in my club spent 818$ last year and became vip instantly after hitting that magic number. I did not post on forums last year nor do I have a tweeter. All about the Benjamin’s and...grants ,Jackson’s as bigpredfan said above 🤣
    So keep tapping?  sure... but most importantly keep spending 💴💸💵💶 
    @me0w any chance you're the me0w mix leader?
    @me0w any chance you're the me0w mix leader?
    That would be me!
    edited June 2019
    Deleted
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Send a PM to DFBB.....he’s trading VIP badges for ball and glove donations I believe.   He has a glitch for free gold too.......  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Thank god someone posted about how. to. become. a. vip.  (so I didn't have to start one)  VIP is much like a female body part (most men have 0 Clue where it is) I say it doesn't exist. So finish....roll over and go to sleep, you have just as much of a chance as finding the mythical VIPttoris as finding a unicorn, which I understand fart rainbows.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.