BXP Players

spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
Does anyone have an idea what the limit on BXP players will be, I can't remember from last season. Right I have a couple 350 max they have to getting close to the limit I'm thinking right? Legends and ATG players at the end last season were  over 500. Every week they are raising regular players by 10 to 20 points, wondering when they will limit?

Comments

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    They will probably limit the max overall in the last week of the game, just like last year.
    The business model in this game is "designed obsolescence"....making you continually chase/spend to remain competitive.
    I'm guessing every couple of weeks they will continue to release higher and higher max players. Your 350 guys are good for now. A month from now - they'll be looking pretty mediocre.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    spooman said:
    Does anyone have an idea what the limit on BXP players will be, I can't remember from last season. Right I have a couple 350 max they have to getting close to the limit I'm thinking right? Legends and ATG players at the end last season were  over 500. Every week they are raising regular players by 10 to 20 points, wondering when they will limit?
    Well since there were BXP players at 490 last year I’d say we aren’t close to the limit yet. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    If your talking about the cap on players The highest a bxp was 525 and they are out towards the end of the year. Players will continue to rise across the board legend prime etc.through the year. No one knows for sure the max for players increase each year @spooman
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Yeah I thought they were higher, but couldn't remember. Dam we got a long way to go! Lol
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    525 was the strongest bxp player last year. We’re a long ways away from that. I believe it was scooter gennet (435 bxp was the first stud to make a release that was at par with prime guys)
    425 All Stars 
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    spooman said:
    Well I see some ppl on here have different recollections of what was the highest. 535 Max NL West Hosmer is who I brought over and he was bxp. 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    It’s actually going quite faster than last year if I remember correctly. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I think this was the peak for non POTW blue xp
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Are the prime players at there max now? Or will they go up? As new primes come out, is the number there maxed at is it? In that case if that's true it's almost better to start playing in the fall. When players are at way higher levels. Instead of having to purchase new ones every day, week, or month. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    The only players that will increase over time are keepers from '18 and the created legend.  All others are going to stay the same.  New primes will continue to get higher maxes, as they are released.  I think the last ones released in 18 were 540 or so.  Legends will also be coming at some point.  They got up to 545 max last year, I think.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Then, of course, were the All-time Greats (Babe, Hank, Mickey, Mays, etc...).  They maxed at 550 last year.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @spooman if you're worried about buying players, then just win them from WOH and CVC. That way they're free, you can level them up, and won't feel too bad when they're replaced 😁👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    525 was the strongest bxp player last year. We’re a long ways away from that. I believe it was scooter gennet (435 bxp was the first stud to make a release that was at par with prime guys)
    The Goliaths last season. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Those stats! 
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    benny100 said:
    That’s why I brought him. Mine wasn’t hitting a hr every 6 ab’s tho damn!
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    How I miss the days of '18 when prime xp was so abundant. When we getting some prime XP in WOH or slugfest!?!?
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    My best bxp from last year also and yes I brought him to 19. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    How I miss the days of '18 when prime xp was so abundant. When we getting some prime XP in WOH or slugfest!?!?
    Its early days yet in 19. The xp will come - slowly but surely.