Group PMs

BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

Hey All,

I am surprised there is no ability to do a group DM. I think this would be important for the leaders of a club to have the assistants in a chat to discuss club rules, promotion, boots, and all things related to the club. I think that would be a useful communication tool. 

Thanks!

BAvila519

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm not sure there's a difference between club chat and what you've described. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I'm not sure there's a difference between club chat and what you've described. 
    I guess I didn’t articulate it properly. Basically, it’s to have the ability to chat a small group (2-5 people or whatever amount) outside of the club chat. If I want to have a separate group from my assistants and I, I should be able to do that. Instead of now just PMing each assistant individually. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Agree, that is why most clubs use a different chat app like line chat.  Plus you can share screen shots and aren’t censored from saying profanity like father or yesterday!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Ah, gotcha. I envy the level of communication it sounds like your club has 😂 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    whynot said:
    Agree, that is why most clubs use a different chat app like line chat.  Plus you can share screen shots and aren’t censored from saying profanity like father or yesterday!
    Or “best” “ability” what’s up with that? 

I get theres 3rd party chats that can be used but should be something in app that could be done. 
    Ah, gotcha. I envy the level of communication it sounds like your club has 😂 
    It’s pretty good! By far the most social club I’ve ever been a part of.