Group PMs

BAvila519BAvila519 38 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Hey All,

I am surprised there is no ability to do a group DM. I think this would be important for the leaders of a club to have the assistants in a chat to discuss club rules, promotion, boots, and all things related to the club. I think that would be a useful communication tool. 

Thanks!

BAvila519

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols 2,912 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I'm not sure there's a difference between club chat and what you've described. 
    Just me in my world of enemies.
  • BAvila519BAvila519 38 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I'm not sure there's a difference between club chat and what you've described. 
    I guess I didn’t articulate it properly. Basically, it’s to have the ability to chat a small group (2-5 people or whatever amount) outside of the club chat. If I want to have a separate group from my assistants and I, I should be able to do that. Instead of now just PMing each assistant individually. 
  • whynotwhynot 422 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Agree, that is why most clubs use a different chat app like line chat.  Plus you can share screen shots and aren’t censored from saying profanity like father or yesterday!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols 2,912 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Ah, gotcha. I envy the level of communication it sounds like your club has 😂 
    Just me in my world of enemies.
    whynot said:
    Agree, that is why most clubs use a different chat app like line chat.  Plus you can share screen shots and aren’t censored from saying profanity like father or yesterday!
    Or “best” “ability” what’s up with that? 

I get theres 3rd party chats that can be used but should be something in app that could be done. 
    Ah, gotcha. I envy the level of communication it sounds like your club has 😂 
    It’s pretty good! By far the most social club I’ve ever been a part of.