9620 all star tickets

jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
I don’t know what else to do for vip. Anybody know what else to do?
Man can not live on gifts alone

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Wait.  That is really it.  I have heard it helps to be active here, and keep the content clean and helpful.  Not really sure how much is true, and how much is just speculation.  Only GLU knows the real answer.
  • jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Thanks man. I’ll get it eventually 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    You certainly will.  It seems arbitrary, and unfair, when you are that close, and just have to wait.  It will happen.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    How much would you say you've spent, if you don't mind me asking?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols over 800. And I steadily spend I’ve spent bout 100 this weekend 
    Nicely done 👍🏻 I keep telling myself I can't see myself spending that much, but I'm slowly creeping towards $400 and chipping away. I'm debating whether or not to just drop $400-500 and forcing myself to never spend again, but I'm not sure that's feasible 😂 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Nicely done 👍🏻 I keep telling myself I can't see myself spending that much, but I'm slowly creeping towards $400 and chipping away. I'm debating whether or not to just drop $400-500 and forcing myself to never spend again, but I'm not sure that's feasible 😂 
    I wouldn’t drop that much at once. Cause if you anything like me I get frustrated and buy box after box lol. So I would probably end up spending it all lol. 
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I am hoping to get there soon too! Finding little things to spend on like pxp subscription and cvc subscription this week. I finally capped meadows. Only took a month lol. Now to start on freeman, gallo, and Yelich 😛
    I am hoping to get there soon too! Finding little things to spend on like pxp subscription and cvc subscription this week. I finally capped meadows. Only took a month lol. Now to start on freeman, gallo, and Yelich 😛
    That’s the best things to spend on in my opinion take your time it’s not a guarantee to make vip. I ain’t made it yet. It’s a waiting game I guess
    @jmtastic and that's the problem- I know damn well it's too early in the season to not spend again 🤷🏻‍♂️ good luck 👍🏻
    jmtastic said:
    That’s the best things to spend on in my opinion take your time it’s not a guarantee to make vip. I ain’t made it yet. It’s a waiting game I guess
    Yeah I score big time on cvc mvp boxes. It’s almost as tho the odds are better. I’m always like 40-50% player out of them
  • gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Do you guys subscribe to the CVC subscription?
    @gqweber I just subscribed a few days ago
    gqweber said:
    Do you guys subscribe to the CVC subscription?
    I do and it’s definitely worth it for boxes.
    Agreed ^ I went from winning high round/MVP a handful of times ever to winning each round I paid attention to this weekend. Certainly seems like a wise investment.
    Tdub71 said:
    Wait.  That is really it.  I have heard it helps to be active here, and keep the content clean and helpful.  Not really sure how much is true, and how much is just speculation.  Only GLU knows the real answer.
    Well I made vip today
  • mmorri24mmorri24 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Wait, do you think posting on here helped or did you make another purchase? 
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Congratulations on the vip
  • hogan3jabhogan3jab Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    jmtastic said:
    Tdub71 said:
    Well I made vip today
    Awesome. Maybe there's hope for me. Congrats man
  • TruatoryTruatory Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    all i know is im over $820 deep and im not spending more until I get VIP
    mmorri24 said:
    Wait, do you think posting on here helped or did you make another purchase? 
    I made a few more purchases
  • AndyfsrdAndyfsrd Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I'm on level 9 but I try to cap my spending to 50 a week but the odd. Time goes higher if bad luck with boxes 😂
  • HomicidalAppleHomicidalApple Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I really never thought I’d get close but as the season goes on I see myself getting closer and closer to $900.... oh boy