Suzuki - worth it?

blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
What do you guys think? The worst position on my team right now is catcher so for a max 350 catcher with decent hit rating and BXP, not prime, I’m interested in buying him... thoughts?

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If you are simply interested in upgrading your worst position and want help for cvc I think he is just fine and will do that. He won’t be as much help for walk-off as others could be with those skills, but he ain’t too bad either
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    He's pretty solid, if you don't mind the price tag.  Personally, I won't buy a player in specials until they start getting into the mid-400s.  So I will be waiting a long time.  I prefer to pick my spots on bundles with gold, xp, pxp, etc.  I am also trying to watch my spending until later in the year.
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I also have two POTM that will drop back down to 310 at the end of the month so I’m thinking Suzuki would replace one of them for power in WOH
    I also have two POTM that will drop back down to 310 at the end of the month so I’m thinking Suzuki would replace one of them for power in WOH
    What tier is your team?
    Gold 1

Here are my inactives. I have some better players there but don’t have PXP to level them...
    205/225/152 roughly at gold 10
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    i dont care for cvc so nope 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @blueprints if you can hold off I’m sure there will be much better in the upcoming weeks