Options

Slugfest lag and future

YANKSCOWBYS4LIFEYANKSCOWBYS4LIFE Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
Anyone else notice a lag between clicking on start and choosing a player.  Also it seems glu has given up on slugfest. It never has a high multiplier and having to use bonus slugger for 100 gold regardless of his level is beyong understanding as it discourages everyone from playing sf. Speaking from experience dont think glu will ever fix this.

Comments

• Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I stopped playing WOH today because of the lag. Just started happening at 5.7. Switched from wifi to 4g...lag. 4g to wifi...lag again.
  • Options
    To eliminate doubt about ur phone. U should clear your cache under apps..tsb2019..storage 
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Yeah I have noticed the lag on SL for months now. its anywhere from 7-10 seconds. It has costed me so much gold because I forget about it and click again and it selects a player I've already used. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you guys try tsb on an ios or go back to '18, you'll get super frustrated. It's night/day different. So smooth. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options

• Options
    I dont know why i even bother messaging them.. lol
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It's been years since I've seen a picture taken of a phone screen rather than a screenshot 😬 I like it 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @DFBB yeah I just logged onto 18 for first time since being on 19 and played a game for the fun of it. It was literally soooo blazing fast I couldnt believe it
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I never kept track previous years but does anyone remember when prime sluggers came out previously? I want to say that I had a full squad (12) of 5* when they did so if that is the case it would make the timing in about 2 weeks. I don't think they will skip prime sluggers & PXP this year (at least that's what I hope), especially so since they added the slugger pickem multipliers back in this year which should mean they want SF to stay relevant.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I never kept track previous years but does anyone remember when prime sluggers came out previously? I want to say that I had a full squad (12) of 5* when they did so if that is the case it would make the timing in about 2 weeks. I don't think they will skip prime sluggers & PXP this year (at least that's what I hope), especially so since they added the slugger pickem multipliers back in this year which should mean they want SF to stay relevant.
    I can tell you it was the week after Judge, who was the best player available from slugger picks 
  • Options
    @Houmy I risked being sniped in CVC and dug through the archives......

After SF was over on 6-7-18, we were given a preview of the prime structure. The next SF event, 6-13-18, JDM was our first prime player. Fwiw, it's my opinion that they've gone on a different direction and it has come at the expense of SF.

• Options
    But you left us with a cliffhanger. Did you get sniped? @DFBB
  • Options
    Matchup pending decided to play nice. :)
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    Matchup pending decided to play nice. :)
    I hate it when matchup pending doesn’t play nice 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I would have jumped and sniped him myself but the other team only put up 170 points so I didn't want to let go of an easy win 🤔
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022