I may now die in peace

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
watch Meadows get wrecked in 5.10 now 😭
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I’ve seen a lot of ppl posting about Sale. I crushed him with Molitor. On my 8th cycle at the moment. That Buxton is nice tho! I really wanted him but I only pulled Gonzales and Odorizzi from that box.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    watch Meadows get wrecked in 5.10 now 😭
    Atta boy!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    He's destroyed me all day @KevoTheGiant, I couldn't get past him with prime Vlad Jr (with live boost and 80g boost) and I was about to give up on Buxton to try Howie Kendricks. He was my one and only problem 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I see on the other posts ppl saying it was his skills hindering you. But if you had the live boost and the 80 boost should have been plenty. Is your vlad capped? Do you have keepers? All I’ve spent so far today is 150 to change from athletics (2:30 game) to royals (5:30 game). 
    edited June 2019
    Vlad is capped at G10 (I'm gold), and my keepers are garbage. I didn't start playing 18 until about February, so still getting in to the swing of things. Thanks, @Bigpredfan!
    @KevoTheGiant this is what I'm working with here, blackmon is just there for easy club points, he'll be gone soon enough. 
    Is your legend a switch hitter? High average?
    Nope, righty with low hit and high power. I didn't think that one through, that's why I stopped leveling him. I suppose I could level him and try him out 🤔
    Actually, I should probably reset him and then level him up. I'm short on xp right now, so I'll probably wait until Monday WOH to make that decision. Thank you for planting that into my head, I just hope I don't meet the reset bug that's been reported. 
    It may be better to just scrap him and start over. Mine has a 299 hit rating at gold with 8% skill boost plus live boost. No need to even spend the gold on the boost.

299 hit? Yeah, I can get down with that 😂