Options

Multipliers.

tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
I get it. Much easier to complain when it's going against you. But damn. We went from 2nd to 47th with these multipliers.  Just sucks that u can put 9.5 hours of work in to lose it with just a hour and half left. Just a bummer

Comments

• Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    You got to have production in all areas besides just an event or two. @tribeguy2147
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    You got to have production in all areas besides just an event or two. @tribeguy2147
    It ain’t all about that. It’s about a regrouping of the clubs. Clubs seem to be regrouped after the multiplier. Solo I can normally go upwards. 
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    BAU
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    It ain’t all about that. It’s about a regrouping of the clubs. Clubs seem to be regrouped after the multiplier. Solo I can normally go upwards. 
    Whatever it is, my club doesn't do it. We routinely drop like 60 places. Tom Brady finished better than 60th in the popular vote of our last two presidential elections. 
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior yeah I get that. But the same could be flipped for the opposite. So now a group who played prime events with gold to reset their energy gets rewarded with a 6 multiplier. But for us who did mostly play bonus games. Gets stiffed. Personally I'd like to see the multiplier go away. To play all day top 5 10 25 whatever it position. Than to find out it's all for nothing u get crap now. Seems pointless
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan when you know the formula let me know I have yet to figure it out. So far (knock on wood) the club I’m in has stayed top 3 before and after the multiplier when it comes out. The reason why I said you have to play in all events bc of the effect of the multiplier and you never know which one is going to be the highest. What place are you in now?
  • Options
    @tribeguy2147 no I feel you there sucks big time feels like time wasted 
  • Options
    TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Yea, the re-bracketing sux...week after week my club gets rebracketed with zero dark, cheap trash, etc....it’s more than a little disheartening
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @TheHolyGhost Commas are coming though so you will be able to read those billions of points easier and won't feel so bad anymore for so long. See? Fixed.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @Bigpredfan when you know the formula let me know I have yet to figure it out. So far (knock on wood) the club I’m in has stayed top 3 before and after the multiplier when it comes out. The reason why I said you have to play in all events bc of the effect of the multiplier and you never know which one is going to be the highest. What place are you in now?
    I’m still trying to learn how to break an egg without getting it all over my hands. No way I’ll figure out the rebracketing 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited June 2019
    The reset appears to be an unintended effect of the multipliers and I'm hopeful that the update will address it. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Current prevailing feeling around my club when the multipliers are announced......