App crashes at 61% loading for 2 days

jimgoinsjimgoins Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I have sent emails and tried all of the recommended actions to get my app to load appropriately.  Does anyone have any ideas of why my Tap Sports Baseball 2019 app on my iphone just stopped loading past 61% all of a sudden on Monday and now remains that way every time??
I do not cheat and just have an average 69,000 silver team.  Never happened prior to this.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and the app loaded fine but then had to be linked to my account - when I enter my account info to login it then reloads the app and stops at 61% again.  

Answers

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Did you try restarting your device?  I know it sounds low-brow, but sometimes the simplest answer is the right one.
    Did you try restarting your device?  I know it sounds low-brow, but sometimes the simplest answer is the right one.
  • jimgoinsjimgoins Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    yes i did try that.  unfortunately it doesn't change anything.
  • JMD2219JMD2219 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Right there with you bud. Mine started doing it Monday also. Still no resolution. Hopefully soon. I'm just glad it's not just me. Tried all the possible remedies. 
    Right there with you bud. Mine started doing it Monday also. Still no resolution. Hopefully soon. I'm just glad it's not just me. Tried all the possible remedies.