Options

Bonus game day in Diamond.

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
Here is how much fun a Thursday can be in diamond. I have won 1300 bonus games since about 20 minutes into the event. I started the event at 500/1000 and am now back to 800/1000, so I’m about to have the playoffs again. I had POTM Chavis. Started with 956 bonus games and have 23 left right now. Won over 98% on the last 900 bonus games. 

Gained
1,999,000 in cash (from prizes, playoffs, and loyalty boxes combined)
251 2nd round picks
227 late round picks
7500 gold from the playoffs
650 evo from the playoffs 

Prev13

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    So what you're telling me is to stop messing around at g6 and start saving all of my resources to get through platinum and in to diamond? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    So what you're telling me is to stop messing around at g6 and start saving all of my resources to get through platinum and in to diamond? 
    I’m saying diamond, done right, can be a blast.  Thursday was always boring to me when I stayed lower. But once you can move up, so much more fun. 
  • Options
    Did you Evo hunt to get your guys to diamond in the first place?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    How often do you cycle through to get 7500 gold @Bigpredfan
  • Options
    I have not ever evo hunted and I typically cycle about every 3-4 days on average. 
  • Options
    sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Does it take gold to level up players through diamond 10?  I have been hesitant to do it because last year it cost so much cash, gold and Xp to level through diamond. 
  • Options
    sarge268 said:
    Does it take gold to level up players through diamond 10?  I have been hesitant to do it because last year it cost so much cash, gold and Xp to level through diamond. 
    No. Just cash and XP like all other levels. 
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    edited June 2019
    So You gonna let us use that leveling discount this weekend? Lol
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I went ham today too.

Started the day at exactly 24/1000 (finished a cycle before bed last night). Finished D6 cycle at 430 pm today. I’m already at 907/1000 now, which puts me at 1,883 bonus games played. I would just finish the 2nd cycle to say I did it, but man I’m tired and we are pretty much locked in to place in the event anyway.

These thumbs need an ice bath!

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,725 Posts
    You guys are animals
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I went ham today too.

Started the day at exactly 24/1000 (finished a cycle before bed last night). Finished D6 cycle at 430 pm today. I’m already at 907/1000 now, which puts me at 1,883 bonus games played. I would just finish the 2nd cycle to say I did it, but man I’m tired and we are pretty much locked in to place in the event anyway.

These thumbs need an ice bath!

You are I almost did the exact same thing. I was at 25/1000 with one hour to go in Royale. I just finished my 2nd cycle today. Now back to 0 :(
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Bigpredfan Welp. You inspired me to go ahead and push through and get it. I couldn’t be left out of the two-in-one-day D6 cycle club! 
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    What are your pitchers at to be able to cycle Diamond?
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Bigpredfan Welp. You inspired me to go ahead and push through and get it. I couldn’t be left out of the two-in-one-day D6 cycle club! 
    Good!  I was tempted to call you a wimp last night!
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Got 1700 bonus games burning a whole in my pocket...
  • Options
    What are your pitchers at to be able to cycle Diamond?
    I did it the first time before I had anyone better than Snell 

• Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @Bigpredfan what level did you bump your POTM Chavis to?
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan what level did you bump your POTM Chavis to?
    I have him at diamond 1 right now. That’s where he will stay
  • Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    You guys are animals. I went from 0-480/500 before I ran out of games and started tournaments to get to d2, then did another 150 wins after that. I only have arrieta at d10 and darkish at p10 but I think I was winning around 80%. I don’t think my thumbs are quite ready yet for 1k+ wins in a day!
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I won something like 1400 games, scored 325M for my club and dragged us to 7th place albeit in a soft bracket.  I finally got my pitching right with Arrieta from Wednesday and have 5 D1 starters with Arrieta, Eflin, Corbin, Paxton, and Darvish.  I’ve went from winning maybe 75% of my games the first time through D6 to now winning 95+% with my team at about 102-103k.  Once I get a handle on my resources which are really low still (450k cash, 101 games left) it’s going to feel just like ‘18 where I can just play as many games as I feel like and have gold for WoH or to chase certain players without having to watch videos all day.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    My head hurts just thinking of playing 900 games in a week, let alone a day! 😱😱
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Interesting letter he is pecking, Y.  As in Y am I addicted to a stupid phone app😀😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    I am in absolute awe of this. I played 536 bonus games today, winning 522 of them. I can't bring myself to even look at another bonus game! Bravo 🙌🏻🤯
  • Options
    I am in absolute awe of this. I played 536 bonus games today, winning 522 of them. I can't bring myself to even look at another bonus game! Bravo 🙌🏻🤯
    I won 750 bonus games in a club that I won’t get rewards in today :(   Worth it though to set up a friend for 1st 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I burned through 600 today 😴
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Won about 800 games scored 400M points and club got 2nd in a weaker bracket our highest finish ever.
  • Options
    Legends, all of yehs
  • Options
    HovmaniaHovmania Registered Users 15 Posts
    Can someone explain the math to me? Or rather how these people all cheat. The original poster said he won 1300 bonus games in 20 minutes. Assuming 200 losses in there, thats 75 bonus games a minute. I can play maybe 3 games in a minute. How are you all cheating?
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,725 Posts
    I’m not sure that u need a math lesson but maybe stronger reading comprehension skills. The cheater in question stated the he started the event 20 minutes after it started. 
  • Options
    HovmaniaHovmania Registered Users 15 Posts
    Sorry, it's hard to read while your mom is riding me. She's boring so I gotta keep myself occupied doing something.