Options

Evo hunters

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
edited June 2019 in General TSB Discussion
After you've jumped into a club and donated your gloves, how do you go about acquiring more gloves rapidly to do it again in a new club? 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Smash bonus games all day
  • Options
    I get that, but when you press donate for one item it donates all of them. Are you saying you join a club, donate said item, then re stack before doing it again? it seems like a lot of people jump into a club, donate, collect the reward, leave and then find another club right away to do the same thing again.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    You don’t have to donate all of them. Use the slider bar to donate however many you want to
  • Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    ^ what pred said
  • Options
    HOLD ON A DAMN MINUTE! There is a slider bar?
  • Options
    where is this magic you speak of?
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    When you hit donate you can slide it from left to right determines how many gloves you donate @retirepujols
  • Options
    Wow. How did I not notice that 😭
  • Options
    Dear @Recliner, @Bigpredfan, @UltimateWarrior:

I love you 😂 thanks guys!