CVC Help

sta4rrsta4rr Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
How do you dominate CVC consistently? There are guys that win MVP all the time as well as Highest Round. Whats the catch? I would like to have some insight about it.  

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @CanadaCubs does that CvC subscription also work for clash?
    Just no.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Yes. It works for clash too
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    sta4rr said:
    How do you dominate CVC consistently? There are guys that win MVP all the time as well as Highest Round. Whats the catch? I would like to have some insight about it.  

How much gold do you spend a round?  Besides the CvC subscription and the obvious bonus players, if there is any recipe for special sauce, gold boosts and continues are it.  
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    If you REALLY trust your club, here's what I advise you guys to do.

Before the first cvc starts, you should pick one player to be the MVP and high round, whether it be the highest contributor or whatever. Then that person manually olays and puts up 100 points or so. Then the rest of the team manually plays, gets one hit, and the purposely strikes out. This allows everyone to get the base reward. The reason you might do this is that cvc matchups are based on how many points you've put up either in the last round or total, not sure which. So if you collectively put up 400 points in one cvc, your next cvc will be against another club who put up that many points. So then you would repeat the cycle, just making sure the top guy puts up enough points to win but not too many so that your next matchup is hard. 

I've personally never tried this, but I've contemplated doing it. Obviously, the main flaw is deciding who gets to be the high man. This could clearly cause some discord in your club, so I don't blame you if you don't want to try it.  2¢

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    We do exactly that.  If we end up driving the score too high, we tank a matchup to reset.
    @BlackFang4 Yeah dudes in my club would probably cry.  They're pretty selfish when it comes to CvC unfortunately.  One guy wants every box every time.  I bet he clicks that x500 for all 7 tickets.  Maybe I should just kick everyone and be on my own haha
    Just no.  
  • McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    CVC subscription for sure bro. Majority of the time you don’t even have to spend gold if you play the season right and if you make sure to space your free video boosts 30 min apart. Free video boosts with CVC subscription are +45% Hit and x600 starting multiplier compared to just +30% and a starting multiplier of x200. Also if you do spend gold on boosts with subscription it’s slightly cheaper. 
    @McSteezy69 Holy geez!  That would be amazing.  Too bad trying to watch videos on my phone just crashes my app 9.5 times out of 10 for whatever reason.  I might have to try it out later in the season though.
    Just no.  
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Video boosts reset every 30 minutes like in woh. You should always force close your app before watching these videos it guarantees they won’t crash same as when you are about to play 5.10 or 6.10. Also, I recommend the subscription. The 1500x boost is extremely helpful especially when you don’t have a bonus player. 
    Video boosts reset every 30 minutes like in woh. You should always force close your app before watching these videos it guarantees they won’t crash same as when you are about to play 5.10 or 6.10. Also, I recommend the subscription. The 1500x boost is extremely helpful especially when you don’t have a bonus player. 
    Yeah I think it was you that told me to do that when I asked about it in the other thread that gets no traffic lol.  Should've asked over here. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me.  I've never had a problem with it though until June 2nd.  Videos always worked for me.  I can't use the retry video after a round of CvC because it'll crash my app and give my club the points, but I'll log back in and have none.  It sucks after a round of 150k points or more.  Thought maybe I was abusing vids for gold, but I was only watching enough for 150-200 gold a day.  I get a good 2 to 3 videos work a day.  Maybe one day it'll get fixed.
    Just no.  
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Cvc sucked for me today. Not because it was tough or anything but rather because I was so tied up with other stuff today that I logged in after the match for the last 3 and the other teams had not put up any points. Don't even have any bonus batters this weekend so I could have used the easy matches 🤬🤬🤬
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Great advice about force closing the app prior to using the video boosts. I do that every single time. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited June 2019
     Also, I recommend the subscription. The 1500x boost is extremely helpful especially when you don’t have a bonus player. 
    Pardon my naivety but what in the what?! Seriously? I had absolutely no idea. In that case I have probably played my last CvC match this weekend. LOL. I mean, I'm not that surprised but this explains quite a bit. Thanks I guess.

• grapeviewmikegrapeviewmike Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    sta4rr said:
    You have a really good team is the best way. 

• grapeviewmikegrapeviewmike Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    You have a great team. That’s a bonus. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    You have a great team. That’s a bonus. 
    I do not have a great team. I don't recommend it as a strategy. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    set my new high score
    I want that.  My high score is 20 points.  It was a great day
    Just no.  
  • TeamSpecialTeamSpecial Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    set my new high score
    Awesome score! Some questions if I may:
    Did you have the CVC subscription?
    Did u boost with video or gold?
    Did u have bonus players?
    Do you continue a round after the three outs? How many times?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Is my memory really that bad or was there a clash event today that has disappeared now? Could have sworn I played one tonight. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Is my memory really that bad or was there a clash event today that has disappeared now? Could have sworn I played one tonight. 
    I’m gonna bet that when they set the schedule, they accidentally set the date for today and not tomorrow. That’s why it showed we had done 3 today when we clearly hadn’t 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I played the last round but woke up to no rewards