Cannot join a club, confused!

Jays4Ever1184Jays4Ever1184 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Everytime I try it says the club does not exist...I have been trying for a week now and do not know what to do! I am a very active player, and would like to contribute to an active club. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

Comments

• BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Sounds like maybe you've been banned from club play?  Have you contacted customer service? 
  • Jays4Ever1184Jays4Ever1184 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I don't know why I would be banned, this is the first time I have played the game. I can create a league, I just cannot join one, very confusing
    The public chat board is also completely unavailable to me
    @Houmy, @JEDDDOGGY, any idea what might be happening here to @Jays4Ever1184?
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Sounds like a new player, have you played a couple games to unlock those features  
    Yes I have played many games, have a roster of about 22k. I created my own league, played a few event games and got 1 million points, but it was not registering. But before I tried over and over again to join a league, and 98% of the time I got the message "said club does not exist". The other very few times I got a message saying I didn't meet the star requirements to join that club
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Are you past bronze beginner? If aren’t then clubs wouldn’t be available to u. 
    I am bronze IV rank, does that mean I cannot join a club? 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @BigHurt not sure.

@Jays4Ever1184 if you can create your own club then do so and then play one prime event game and see if your points are added to the club points. If not then you're jailed and may have to open a ticket with CS to resolve it.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Ahh, yes, maybe haven't played the playoffs to move past Bronze 1? 
    @Houmy yea I created my own league earlier and played 10 event game, made like 1 million points but they did not count to my contribution. 

I don't think rank is the issue, as it let me create my own league earlier today
    @Jays4Ever1184 , sorry I didn't read your last post where you already pointed out that your points were not being added to the total club points. That is definitely a jailing issue then so if you feel it is uncalled for then open a ticket with CS and plead your case. 

Also not being able to join clubs with the "star requirement" message that is normal as some clubs have a minimum strength/star requirement for new players to join them.

I sent an in game message through customer care, how long does it take for them to respond normally?
    I sent an in game message through customer care, how long does it take for them to respond normally?
    Times vary and could be longer on weekends.

Thanks a lot fo the quick help everybody, I will await a response from them
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Yes I have played many games, have a roster of about 22k. I created my own league, played a few event games and got 1 million points, but it was not registering. But before I tried over and over again to join a league, and 98% of the time I got the message "said club does not exist". The other very few times I got a message saying I didn't meet the star requirements to join that club
    Ah.  That’s the answer.   You are jailed.  No chat, no club points= jailed.      So did you have another team before ?   Was it jailed?   Glu has probably jailed your IP address I think I’ve heard that before
    No this is my first time ever playing the game, just downloaded it last week. My son used to play, and I am wondering if that is what the issue is. He plays games on his phone while signed into my Google account. I just hope Glu can help me out
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    @Jays4Ever1184 - you can also try the contact us option here on the forum - give them your team name etc. and ask them to review your account. Sometimes the support is better with a problem like this

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/

• newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    If your son got jailed from an account linked to your email/gamecenter/google play/ or even just from your IP address then that would be my thoughts about it.   Try link that @benny100 posted above. 
    Thanks guys, appreciate it! I will contact this support as well
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    You're team strength could also not be to the minimum threshold to be able to join the desired club... another possibility