VIP Council 2.0 - Another year, another trip (hopefully) to GLU HQ!!!

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited June 2019
    A lot of what other people said, but just to add another voice:

Weekend rewards need to be more of an incentive to play. 

The ability to trade in a lot of draft picks for XP. Draft picks almost never make my team by this point. But they just sit there and then I have to open them 1 by 1. It would be nice to trade them all in for XP without the dog and pony show of drafting. 

Lastly, get rid of the triple play! 

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    New to posting in this forum but follow it daily. Never felt the urge to post until now. Not new to tsb have been playing for quite some time chasing the mythical dragon thousands $$ down the drain yearly. I’m the guy that spends 30k minimum on weekends and I prefer the weekends over any event I build my team off the weekend event... best players are available in weekend events. Woh rewards are not what they used to be as we all know and HOF isn’t worth the gold.  Anyway... this game is a business all bout glu profit and they don’t care about you if you quit there is another you to take you’re place tomorrow. We are not valuable to them none of us... vip counsel or not u have  no value. Sorry 😐. Glu is so unbelievably out of touch with what their customer wants it’s pathetic. Rewards for events are garbage, franchise coins as rewards absolutely ridiculous and how many times has that been talked about with no change? Gold is way to expensive odds in boxes are awful. Some of the players created and combined skills are just dumb almost as dumb as customer support! They are soooo incompetent I would need to create another post for customer service. I mean I don’t really need to go on about all the things wrong with this game and all the stupid things they do because y’all already know.. the list hits the floor. So what is this post for..? Well I guess it’s to point out nothing is going to ever change we will continue to get screwed over by glu... so vip counsel, suggestion thread, customer support etc... it doesn’t matter nothing will ever change and to think it will change is silly naive.  They don’t care about u. And no I don’t think the update will be better they aren’t gonna do anything to hurt their bottom line $ don’t be a fool. So with all this said why do I play?  It’s simple I enjoy the game I love pulling the players I love my club we’re like family. Maybe a dreadful post but I’m just truthful... let’s revisit this at the end of year see what changes 🤣 Cheers 🍻 
  • Thegimp82Thegimp82 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    One thing I would like changed is lineups if we could do substitution on Lefty vs righty instead of just the batting order if we can make a lineup for against starting left-handed pitching and starting right handed pitching
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited June 2019
    woohoo77 said:
    • Schedule of events.  5 days of prime games is too much.
    • Nothing to do once the events are over for the day.  Miss a lot of the event time due to work.
    • Slugger cost.  That's why a lot of people don't bother past silver.
    • Oops we need to restart
    • Draft All button so I can quickly trade in picks for XP.
    • Panning the outfield issue after a was playing CVC.  Club gets points, I get none.
    • Show me who scored zero points in my club for daily events.  Not just who scored greater than zero.
    • Oops we f need to restart 
    • Rewards vs. Difficulty
    • Oops we need to restart
    The first or second week this year I scored a zero on 5 tickets of a clash round.  Was sweating and swearing but still choked and got no reward because it was as if I didn’t play.  Nothing to fix per the council......just sharing...   :)
  • BalldeepBalldeep Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I would like to see some sort of way to trade players to other people in the game. Or maybe a marketplace where you can sell players for gold or cash to others in the game. 
    New to posting in this forum but follow it daily. Never felt the urge to post until now. Not new to tsb have been playing for quite some time chasing the mythical dragon thousands $$ down the drain yearly. I’m the guy that spends 30k minimum on weekends and I prefer the weekends over any event I build my team off the weekend event... best players are available in weekend events. Woh rewards are not what they used to be as we all know and HOF isn’t worth the gold.  Anyway... this game is a business all bout glu profit and they don’t care about you if you quit there is another you to take you’re place tomorrow. We are not valuable to them none of us... vip counsel or not u have  no value. Sorry 😐. Glu is so unbelievably out of touch with what their customer wants it’s pathetic. Rewards for events are garbage, franchise coins as rewards absolutely ridiculous and how many times has that been talked about with no change? Gold is way to expensive odds in boxes are awful. Some of the players created and combined skills are just dumb almost as dumb as customer support! They are soooo incompetent I would need to create another post for customer service. I mean I don’t really need to go on about all the things wrong with this game and all the stupid things they do because y’all already know.. the list hits the floor. So what is this post for..? Well I guess it’s to point out nothing is going to ever change we will continue to get screwed over by glu... so vip counsel, suggestion thread, customer support etc... it doesn’t matter nothing will ever change and to think it will change is silly naive.  They don’t care about u. And no I don’t think the update will be better they aren’t gonna do anything to hurt their bottom line $ don’t be a fool. So with all this said why do I play?  It’s simple I enjoy the game I love pulling the players I love my club we’re like family. Maybe a dreadful post but I’m just truthful... let’s revisit this at the end of year see what changes 🤣 Cheers 🍻  I couldn't have said it better myself the only thing Lou is going to fix its things that make them more money simple economics supply and demand people keep sending the money they're going to keep on doing it I'm sure they have an Olympic teams that tell them with the best prices are for gold what kind of rates to get players I'm sure they have all this research on everything it's a business.
      I couldn't have said it better myself the only thing Lou is going to fix its things that make them more money simple economics supply and demand people keep sending the money they're going to keep on doing it I'm sure they have an Olympic teams that tell them with the best prices are for gold what kind of rates to get players I'm sure they have all this research on everything it's a business.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Thegimp82 said:
      I couldn't have said it better myself the only thing Lou is going to fix its things that make them more money simple economics supply and demand people keep sending the money they're going to keep on doing it I'm sure they have an Olympic teams that tell them with the best prices are for gold what kind of rates to get players I'm sure they have all this research on everything it's a business.
    Glad someone agrees with me 👍🏻🤣 🍻 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I just received an invite today asking if I want to attend the VIP council this august. Im thinking about it. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Hey all. Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to post your ideas and also thank you for the congratulations. Sorry I have not responded to this but I have been busy with some personal issues this past week and will go through all the suggestions once my time frees up a bit.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @Houmy can you get me VIP while you’re there? 😉 😉 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Houmy can you get me VIP while you’re there? 😉 😉 
    That would be @DFBB's territory and I don't want to encroach. How many franchise coins do you have?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    One more for the road: would it be possible to replace Andrew Triggs in woh with ANYONE else?  He is a momentum killer, and I don't like his face.
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Fix the runner breaking from third to home on a dribbler hit to the pitcher with basses not loaded and less then two outs. 
  • UltimateJacketsUltimateJackets Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    It would be nice if Glu posted the event bonus players and updated mystery boxes maybe like an hour prior to the time the event starts. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    It would be nice if Glu posted the event bonus players and updated mystery boxes maybe like an hour prior to the time the event starts. 
    You are making a huge assumption that Glu knows who they are 1 hour before the event starts 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I sense this post never sees placement on this thread, but an all-time great Afros box would be phenomenal. 

• UltimateJacketsUltimateJackets Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @Bigpredfan you have a very valid point. Lol
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    snowy24 said:
    I just received an invite today asking if I want to attend the VIP council this august. Im thinking about it. 
    Let's go @snowy24! Would be nice to have at least three of us represent the forums! :)

I was honored and extremely excited when I received my invite. I will piggy back off @Houmy and pay extra close attention to this thread.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I made up my mind and accepted the invitation yesterday, so I will see you both there. I can’t wait to meet the infamous houmy and dfbb. Question-will I be the only chick attending? Lol! Guys pm me. Jk. 😂I can start making a list of frustrations and what changes the people want to see. 😁 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    One enhancement that comes to mind, after upgrading a few guys this weekend - would be nice to receive balls for skills investment. As far as I can see there is no club loyalty rewards for skill upgrades - just player upgrades through the levels. As we get deeper in the season we will be spending a lot on skills.
    Also when we trade in players with a ton of skills invested (later in the year of course - not now) it would be nice to have the skill level multiplier applied to the xp received. E.g. a player that gives you 5k xp for trading in but has 10% skills, would give you 5.5k instead. Some small benefit for all that skill investment
  • gdc23gdc23 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    The current model of CvC is broken because it incentivizes people to break off from their club to seek individual rewards. It takes away from the "club" versus "club" component. My suggestion:

Rather than give the "MVP" and "High Round" its own prize, I propose that each member of the winning club should get a "CVC Winning Box" (CWB). This CWB will have a 95% chance to either give 100 cash or 5% chance to get the prize box of the day. I chose 5% because the expected value is 1 box out of 20 pull - which means the outcome is the exact same as now: 1 box for winning CVC. This way, it encourages clubs to stick together which I thought is the entire point of CVC. Currently, the most profitable route is for people to break off into 20 separate clubs to maximize the amounts of rewards gatherable. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @gdc23 you'll just end up with the same kind of problem. What's "stick together" mean? Everyone plays as an individual anyway. To your point, though, I think raising the team reward, or even adding a new team reward, would be nice. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    gdc23 said:
    The current model of CvC is broken because it incentivizes people to break off from their club to seek individual rewards. It takes away from the "club" versus "club" component. My suggestion:

Rather than give the "MVP" and "High Round" its own prize, I propose that each member of the winning club should get a "CVC Winning Box" (CWB). This CWB will have a 95% chance to either give 100 cash or 5% chance to get the prize box of the day. I chose 5% because the expected value is 1 box out of 20 pull - which means the outcome is the exact same as now: 1 box for winning CVC. This way, it encourages clubs to stick together which I thought is the entire point of CVC. Currently, the most profitable route is for people to break off into 20 separate clubs to maximize the amounts of rewards gatherable. 
    Then there's no point in spending to win cvc. If the person who scores 20 gets the sane reward as the one who puts up 100,000,000, then nobody will want to play. The current format, although not perfect, is much better.
  • 27RINGSNCOUNTING27RINGSNCOUNTING Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m playing quite a bit daily. (Disabled Vet) 🙄 anyways, having more than, what is it 12? regular match making games. I max it out then I have to wait 12 hrs for anyone to play. Also, somehow I take 4 hrs to do something and I get locked out of Club Events? If these are flash events I get it but perhaps expand the club events to last longer and/or be more competitive for every club level.
  • JohnnydlawJohnnydlaw Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It would be nice to have the ability to preset lineups for specific events. WoH, CVC matches, season mode, prime games etc...
    you could set/adjust a lineup and that lineup would be in play for that specific game mode.
  • AndyfsrdAndyfsrd Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    An option to confirm your buying a box many a times I've bought 2 boxes from either me double tapping or the game lagging. Would be nice to ask are you sure you would like to buy this box as it does if you make a gold purchase 

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts

Congrats @Houmy and all others who have been invited. I am sorry if this has already been posted but here is my only request.

Bring back Double gold videos more often. Its a great way for those of us who don't have deep pockets to stay relevant in the game with the big money guys.

Have fun on your trip.

Need more Living Legends!
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    My requests would be:
    • control of your runners in WOH (can't be that hard since you have the control manually playing a game)
    • more realistic game play (I know this is a long shot) but put an end to the line out triple plays, the runner going home when the ball is tapped to the mound and it's not a force, the mile long dives and so on
    • Pitchers in CVC that are closer to your clubs level. They do it in all other areas of the game so why in CVC are gold teams, and higher I would assume, facing a 43 or 51 strength pitcher?
    I am sure there are a lot more I could go with but those are my top three annoyances at this moment. Especially the control of your baserunners for WOH. Love driving the ball to the deepest part of the diamond and the runner from third won't tag, or he does but the runner on second doesn't. Thanks for considering and congrats on the invite @Houmy

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I'd like a way to organize the in-actives list better and preferably to expand them if possible.

I'd prefer options to organize them so you can locate players better if needed.  Either sort them by position, by team, by tier (silver vs gold) or even bxp vs. prime.    Might just be my ocd but going thru them can be stressful at times so would like a way to organize them better.