Options

Pom trade in

midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
Do you get more xp to trade in a Player of the Month while they are boosted or will you net the sane xp after their rating drops?

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    about the same, maybe 500-1k more/less.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Devers at G10 will net me 3500+ xp. I recall trading Bellinger in for 3700+ at S10 after boost ended. I assume Devers will be worth more when he is not boosted.
  • Options
    Devers at G10 will net me 3500+ xp. I recall trading Bellinger in for 3700+ at S10 after boost ended. I assume Devers will be worth more when he is not boosted.
    You think they are worth more when not boosted?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    You'll get considerably more after they lose their boost. This applies to both potm and potw.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    You think they are worth more when not boosted?
    Sorry, wasn't clear. Yes, Devers will get me less xp now while boosted than Bellinger did in lesser tier when he wasn't.
  • Options
    Thank you, I’m glad I asked. Doesn’t make sense why they do that but I’ll take it. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Thank you, I’m glad I asked. Doesn’t make sense why they do that but I’ll take it. 
    Because they trick you into thinking you will get more when they are boosted. Inexperienced players probably get burned by this all the time. 
  • Options
    KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    You definitely get more when they lose their boost. Same with potw. I just tested this last week it was about 7k total for Semien and Bruce and after they lost their boost it was over 15k.