More level for non VIP!

Baldeagle85Baldeagle85 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
I'm sure some have posted but I'd love if I could still level up in all-stars past level ten.  I understand that VIP is selective but why must the levels stop!?  WHYYYYY??

Comments

• me0wme0w Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I didn’t even realize there’s a level 10
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Sounds like you're right on the doorsteps of VIP @Baldeagle85
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Baldeagle85Baldeagle85 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @retirepujols I certainly hope so....I NEEDS MY REWARDS!!
  • CaitlynJennerCaitlynJenner Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I hit level 10 yesterday and I constantly have the blinking red arrow on the all star tab
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @CaitlynJenner I can help if you hook me up with one of your daughters.
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @CaitlynJenner I can help if you hook me up with one of your daughters.
    🔥
  • marcrosenthalmarcrosenthal Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @retirepujols I certainly hope so....I NEEDS MY REWARDS!!
    I’m right there with you. Just waiting trying to get the vip
    Does anyone know if there's a way to get rid of the blinking red arrow even if they don't give you VIP? I don't want to see those damned arrows the whole time. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • grapeviewmikegrapeviewmike Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    That blinking arrow is driving me crazy too. You have to be a VIP to get rid of that arrow. 
    @grapeviewmike it's definitely annoying, I wish they didn't have that set up the way it is. I bought some more stuff and viola, the red arrow is now gone 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • grapeviewmikegrapeviewmike Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    @grapeviewmike it's definitely annoying, I wish they didn't have that set up the way it is. I bought some more stuff and viola, the red arrow is now gone 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Did you get vip?
  • BrucepedesBrucepedes Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I had the same thought and the same flashing red arrow(also level 10 all-star) - although I'm sure with time good things will come. 
    “Too high? What does that mean, too high?”

-Major League 
    edited June 2019
    Did you get vip?
    Yeah, I made another little purchase then the VIP lounge popped up. 
  • glc123glc123 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    retirepujols said:what does the VIP lounge look like?
    Did you get vip?
    Yeah, I made another little purchase then the VIP lounge popped up. 

• mmorri24mmorri24 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Yea man, I'm going through the same issue. Non stop blinking. Makes me feel like I am getting something good... then nothing and it doesn't go away! 
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    They should have a red arrow club that pops up for us to join
    @glc123 there's not a whole lot in the VIP lounge. Just some extra subscriptions, VIP event rankings, and the wall of fame for vip event winners. Then there's the shady corner where weird stuff happens for the right amount of franchise coins 🤫 oh, and I'm assuming that's where the newsletters will be 🤷🏻‍♂️
    @glc123 there's not a whole lot in the VIP lounge. Just some extra subscriptions, VIP event rankings, and the wall of fame for vip event winners. Then there's the shady corner where weird stuff happens for the right amount of franchise coins 🤫 oh, and I'm assuming that's where the newsletters will be 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Oh sounds like my type of place too bad I'll never get there hahah. I think I mad the ticket people mad oh well
  • TruatoryTruatory Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Does anyone know if there's a way to get rid of the blinking red arrow even if they don't give you VIP? I don't want to see those damned arrows the whole time. 
    tell me about it
    Got it today ha
  • TaznJaz77TaznJaz77 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Is there a cost to bring vip?

• AndyfsrdAndyfsrd Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I've officially got the blinking red arrow lol 
    Andyfsrd said:
    I've officially got the blinking red arrow lol 
    Isn't it wonderful  I've had it for over a week
  • AndyfsrdAndyfsrd Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Fingers crossed 1 or 2 more purchases m8 👍
    Andyfsrd said:
    Fingers crossed 1 or 2 more purchases m8 👍
    Good luck, took me two more purchases to get it