CVC Snipers

BomberPCBomberPC Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had experience with guys joining low level clubs just to win the CVC rewards then quitting? 
ITs happened 2x that I’ve seen already and I hope Glu does something about it. 

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Glu has already done something about it, gave you the option to make your club private.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    If somebody joins your club during a cvc match, you should assume they are there to snipe the rewards.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Yep - private is best option if u want to stop it during the match up. There was a lengthy discussion on the 18 forum about this a few months back
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @LonzoBallin ran into ya in 18’ haven’t seen you in 19 yet. I haven’t left my club at all for anything so that is probably why.
  • ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Actually, while setting your Club to Private simply prevents them from joining, it does very little to discourage the behavior when having to oppose them in CvC.
    Inflated scores that appear impossible to achieve (if not Autoplayed, seem nefarious).

A suggestion, similar to other Clan games, when leaving a club, you may NOT join another for a day or two especially during Weekend featured events or until the running CvC schedule is over.

~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I’ve been snaked by opponents with that method as well @ClericTaven
  • booyah1624booyah1624 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I had a sniper come in and they are pretty easy to tell. I usually keep vlub private during cvc days to help avoid scabs 
  • DoloDoodDoloDood Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Club, crew, clan, and guild hoppers have always been an issue in all games that have them.

A cooldown time between joining clubs would help as someone previously mentioned. I'm a fan of the idea since I don't hop around.
    ID: TonyLuke
    CLUB: The Phanatics