The Evil Empire Returns

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Great idea for next weekend’s boxes. Mugshot Box!!!
    I want there to be a secret slugger box....no White Sox besides Giolito a bonus player yet and Moncada is raking thus far which is who first comes to mind. Well, compared to his perf so far in MLB.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Spent 10k got this guy on last box 📦 👍🏻
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Spent 50k and didn’t get him. Are there refunds? I got Happ  
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    @2003cobra please say you’re joking 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Someone needs to get @2003cobra a drink or 10. 
    Not joking. I ended up keeping Sánchez tonake JA Happ Octavia and of course Stanton. Not a bad haul but I was chasing judge 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    If I spent 50k gold to chase a guy, I better be drunk and not remember a damn thing and spam Glu with tickets saying wtf happened to all my gold. 
    edited June 2019
    bigvivec said:

Pretty solid 

This seems comparable to my HoF Edgar keeper. Looking to cap that binch Monday...
    Couldn't wait. Had to see for myself as I was close to pulling trigger on Marte last night. Satisfied I didn't.

Very good comparison. Edgar got me  through woh all year 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    The thing with these “socials” us they will remain where they are and guys like Martinez, Mantle, Greene, Schmidt and others will continue to climb. I thought the Special was a great deal for those w/o killer Keepers. Actually was tempted too...
    2003cobra said:
    Very good comparison. Edgar got me  through woh all year 
    I had him at G4-G6 since going gold but he had Lester and sometimes Miley duty when I was silver. Hoping he handles them easily in gold too and especially Sale on Weds.
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Why is it so hard to pull anything decent on weekends. Scrub after scrub after scrub
  • metsbelievermetsbeliever Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Yeah I bought eight empire boxes and two ice bucket boxes and all scrubs (I got good ol’ DJ 6 times). In CVC I pullled Peralta on second box, remind me why I buy boxes again? Lol
  • PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Please give us double gold videos again damn it. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If there aren't double gold videos on the 4th of July, you can kiss it goodbye. Speaking of the Fourth of July, and the All-Star break, who's going to be the four star player everybody pulls repeatedly in those boxes?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    If there aren't double gold videos on the 4th of July, you can kiss it goodbye. Speaking of the Fourth of July, and the All-Star break, who's going to be the four star player everybody pulls repeatedly in those boxes?
    Double gold videos started late last year, way after the 4th of July. If anything, we were lucky to get two so early in the year. 

The year before last, double gold vids were prevalent. That was great. 
  • PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Probably DJ Lemahieu lol
    Mulderken said:
    Why is it so hard to pull anything decent on weekends. Scrub after scrub after scrub
    Just sayin' but most of the bonus guys I have pulled in TSB 19 have come from CvC boxes. I would say 3/4. I've won 4 today and last two pulled Sanchez and Happ. I've bought exactly 1 box (ice bucket) this weekend and got Goldschmidt which I already had but that's here nor there...
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Nabbed Ottavino and Sanchez after about 12 box pulls.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Sweet, $60 for 2 players . Ottavino will remain relative for awhile because he is a RP but Sanchez will be riding your pine in no time at all. Well done

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Mulderken said:
    Just sayin' but most of the bonus guys I have pulled in TSB 19 have come from CvC boxes. I would say 3/4. I've won 4 today and last two pulled Sanchez and Happ. I've bought exactly 1 box (ice bucket) this weekend and got Goldschmidt which I already had but that's here nor there...
    I had 10 cvc boxes. 10 big negatives. I hate this weekend. 
  • BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I’ve gotten over 60 boxes and only Ottavino to show for it. I hate this weekend for sure. 3/4 weeks ago when it was the Yankees I went 0/49 on boxes that weekend. So the Yankees in total have me going 1/109. Some damn odds, huh?
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I guess I should be happy with my 1-14 box performance this week, but that’s still a lot of boxes for one short reliever (who isn’t even as good as the short reliever I pulled last weekend). 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

I really need a catcher.  Maybe I should just spend the 500 gold and turn my legend into one.  I guess my 4-star Ramos is still goin strong.
    Just no.  
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Last weekend I dropped 30k in gold and had nothing to show for it, tonight I got lucky with my last box and pulled judge  
  • 27RINGSNCOUNTING27RINGSNCOUNTING Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Got all the Yankees but Judge 😥. Oh well, Happ was a BEAST in the Prime event! Please bring this package back again!
  • AndyfsrdAndyfsrd Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    The ice boxes were terrible for me though had good luck in the Yankees box ottavino sanchez judge an happ within 12 to 13 boxes. I was well chuffed. 
  • glc123glc123 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Won 2 cvc got Chapman and DJ lol the one I got high round other guy got MVP and ended up with judge 😞
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Opened 22 boxes....Got DJ 15 times lol what a waste!  Thank God most of the boxes were from CVC rewards.  Didn’t pick up any specialty guys.