For the love of all that is holy, give Slugfest it’s own day!

skellhunterskellhunter Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
I posted and seen other posts with the same complaint. Give Slugfest it’s own day!  

GLU please take a serious look at this. Those of you reading this, post suggestions or quote this post. Let’s get this moving 

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Slugfest is my preferred Wednesday event at this point. The WOH Wednesday player has not been a keeper in weeks with those sub 340 max ratings, while the Slugfest rewarded player can be relevant for 8+ weeks. I'm all for it having it's own day to shine. 
  • melindavemelindave Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I never play slugfest or even HR battles.  I pay no attention to my sluggers as when I’ve tried it in the past it takes way too long to complete a round.  At least in WOH I can move to the next batter with one swing, not 10 per batter.  I don’t have the patience for that. 
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I'm in Gold for Slugfest and I'm able to cycle in about 25 minutes.  Faster than WOH.  Some ways it's easier to multi cycle as you don't have to refer to a list as you Autoplay batters 1-7 in each round, you can just go in order.  I did not play Slugfest last year, glad I have a stocked team this year.
  • GildrakGildrak Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    The problem is after silver, it’s hard to keep up with the resource cost of maintaining 2 whole lineups. If they make it so you use your main squad for everything then giving it Tuesday makes sense.  But if you make people invest in a whole other squad that will end up being a day most won’t participate in.
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I agree! Haven’t played it once since the beginning of royale. If I was forced to because it was its own day I would have to to get that tier 6 gold!
  • skellhunterskellhunter Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I sympathize and understand your complaint. However, the way it is now is a slap in the face of players that enjoy slugfest. I do know that
  • skellhunterskellhunter Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    We need more players to push GLU into
    changing 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Slugfest always had its own day back in 17 and 18. But not enough high end players bothered with it so they stopped caring about it. It wont be making a come back.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy