WoH for 6-24-19: Can Meadows be topped? HoF Fever?

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I want this guy, but I don’t want (need) the rest of this bundle. Wish it was just him for $29.99. Hope that option comes out later today.
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I want this guy, but I don’t want (need) the rest of this bundle. Wish it was just him for $29.99. Hope that option comes out later today.

Can someone give me 50 dollars so I can get this??
    Need more Living Legends!
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Seems like I’m getting better and quicker with HOF/DTI and spending less gold(500 spent today). Even with my club delaying I’m able to get through classic within 20 min and about 1.5 hour with DTI. Im not a fan of the Reward today, but as long as he’s a bonus player for tomorrow he will due. I know everyone is high on meadows, but Bell takes the cake for me. 2x Late innings and switch hitter was the MVP for me today. 
  • mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Anyone have Correa at g10?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Anyone have Correa at g10?
    Math says 233/233/158
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Anyone have matchups HOF levels 3-6?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I just had a chance to play woh for the first time, because work was batty today.  Got 9 straight curves to start classic 1.1.  This is a bad sign...
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I just had a chance to play woh for the first time, because work was batty today.  Got 9 straight curves to start classic 1.1.  This is a bad sign...
    I can't even beat level 3 of warmup.  I think my phone would make a great frisbee right about now.
    Just no.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    5.10 of HOF is RHP Stripling now. That screwed me up on matchups cause I thought it was gonna be a LHP.
  • frickinsaintfrickinsaint Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Can anyone please post Classic level 4&5 pitchers?
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Level 4 - RRRLRRRRLL
    Level 5 - RRRRLLLRLR
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    heyyy what is the order for lv5 and lv6 on HOF? 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior how do you get through classic in 20 minutes?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    How much gold would one usually spend on this event? I’m stuck on 6.6 and have only spent 80 gold so far and don’t have any prime players. Just a bunch of 340’s
    @UltimateWarrior how do you get through classic in 20 minutes?
    if your squad is good enough to autoplay the first 7, it goes by fast.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    TBWepa said:
    How much gold would one usually spend on this event? I’m stuck on 6.6 and have only spent 80 gold so far and don’t have any prime players. Just a bunch of 340’s
    You'll be spending more soon. 
    what is 6.10?
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Another good Monday replaced a plat 1 Sanchez with a diamond 10 Wolters.  The upper levels were really kind it was random level 1 and 2 autoplay losses that kept happening today including a triple play vs 2.10 with a diamond capped Meadows lol.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Cycle capped player for first time last night. Is the benefit to save cash when doing this? I get why it helps in plat and diamond but in gold I can't see any other reason to. I also don't know how you guys do this every Monday. So time consuming.
    I have never done it either, but I can see the added benefit of saving cash and stocking xp (with the "player already owned" bonus xp).
    Right but it's wash isn't it xp wise if you cycle cap versus capping straight away?
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I cycle cap for the xp.  I started yesterday with 100k ish xp.  Cycled to get wolters   Then use my xp to get him to diamond 1 , then cycle to get him to d10. You get a ton of xp and you save the cash you would have needed.  I think I was down to 4K xp after raising him to D1.  Then then collected enough xp to cap Bergman .  Once the day ended I’m Still at around 150k xp and up 2 mil cash
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    @dustyhunks it takes about 366k bxp to take a player from bronze 1 to diamond 10. With the reward player capped at d10 yesterday, I was getting 23k bxp per cycle. I would need to cycle over 15 times just to break even.

It saves a lot of resources to level a player up with multiple cycles and allows teams to build up their bxp and cash. Not all guys have the time to do this though, so it makes sense for some to just level the player up right away.
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    to clarify I keep cycling after capping just for the xp.  It’s a grind but to me it’s the only resource positive event offered in this game.  
    Right, I get it for plat and diamond and the case where you may not have enough xp to cap straight away or the time. I was just curious if getting a player to g1 and cycling 9 more times to cap net'd you any more xp than cycling, capping straight away and then cycling 9 more times with player capped.
    I would think it is a big xp boost.  Like getting a box or pick player multiple times.  Each new get, he levels up one, and you get bonus xp for having him already owned.  Like I said, I have never done it, myself.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Right, I get it for plat and diamond and the case where you may not have enough xp to cap straight away or the time. I was just curious if getting a player to g1 and cycling 9 more times to cap net'd you any more xp than cycling, capping straight away and then cycling 9 more times with player capped.
    You benefit by getting the players leveled for free and still getting their duplicate xp value at the same time.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Look at it this way. Gold 1 for a 340 player has a trade in value close to 4-5K, and it only costs roughly 6-7K to get him there. After 2 cycles you are making XP and not spending the 25K to go from gold 1-10
    Got it, thanks. Don't know why I was negating the actual leveling. Duh.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    edited June 2019
    But do you get more XP when cycling at G10 vs. cycling at G1?  If not, then get him to G1 and cycle cap.  If you do get more XP at each level then we need to know much XP at each level and run the numbers.

Higher levels you probably just don't have the XP to get all the way in the first place.