Paxton at 6-9

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
who are you guys using on Paxton? Mays is 0-10 and prime Stanton 0-2. Both with 80 gold boost and the live boost are more than double his rating. Getting through 6:1-8 is a breeze so 6-9 shouldn’t be much harder. Thoughts or suggestions?

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Tony Bags with 80g. Hasn't lost yet Paxton. Go through 3 times. ... Skills at 8% each
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Mays finally did it. I went backside with everything that he threw at me. 
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    i give up putting lefties, ima try POTM devers 
    righties*
  • total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

Marte did it for me with just the Live Boost. 
    now 0-4 on paxton ugh
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    With the live boost and a video boost, woh skill at 8%, JT was 2 for 2 vs Paxton(2 outs and 0 outs).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited June 2019
    With the little time I had to try it, I restarted 4 times vs Paxton (so 1 for 5) with Prime dbl late inning Bell. Didn’t need a restart anywhere else tho. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nice @2003cobra glad you made it through. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Thanks. I’ll go back to not having time on Monday’s to playDTI but at least I know that I can do it but Paxton sucks
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Also, I swear every time there is one of these posts about how hard a certain pitcher is and how we've all thrown 18k gold at restarts and boosts trying to get past them @DFBB and @dkarski87 are all like "oh yah I'm 19 for 19 against him, was gonna use a video boost but MEHHHHHH" which just adds further speculation that they really are bots employed by Glu :trollface: LOL
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I finally got my Mantle capped in diamond.   Only tried Paxton once but Mantle easily won.   As it is now, i dont have a ton of motivation to play alot of HOF.  The bxp in classic makes more sense but it does seem like hes more difficult then Max
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Keeper Molitor with live boost and video boost. Make sure to force close your app before video boosting every time or it will crash almost guaranteed.