Astros boxes

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
Just wondering if everyone is thinking this is the new normal for boxes?
Feels like the last couple weeks, every box has had only 2 5 star special blue xp players. If you don't need the position at least one of these 2 players play, then buying boxes is pretty pointless for most people I think as prime xp is still very hard to acquire. I've been building up gold but I'm also getting rather bored except for Monday and Wednesday walk off. The only interesting parts of the other events is the boxes they release and the potential to get a new player. If this is the new standard I see myself getting bored and losing interest pretty fast. Prime events are boring enough without unappealing boxes as well. But maybe it's just me.

Comments

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    It's not just you.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I’m not a fan of sprint event or buying these boxe, but if you can beat WOH and DTI you automatically have two bonus players for Tuesday. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I like it, I'm not spending any gold 😂 hopefully it stays this way so I'm only tempted to hit boxes once or twice a month and just rely on woh/cvc rewards. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Are the guys in the Astros boxes the only bonus for today? Or are there others as well?
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Yes and other Astros @sullipa8
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Are the guys in the Astros boxes the only bonus for today? Or are there others as well?
    Also Wolters from yesterday
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TruatoryTruatory Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    yeah the boxes aren't cutting it for me anymore either
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Selling prime xp is at the top of the GLU business model list for 2019.  Easier to get a player than before but much more expensive to level.