Options

Best Players?

tapatte2tapatte2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Might be a dumb question, but how do people get players with 350, 400, 450+ overall max? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Prime players are 370 and 380 right now there are no players above 380 at the moment. Blue xp players are 350 and potm, potw are 360 as of now and they will continue to release players with better overalls throughout the year. Example prime players will possibly be 390 in next week or two and regular blue xp players will probably go to 360.. and so on etc. no one knows exactly when but assuming in a week or two. As far as how to get good players it’s simple buy boxes Monday’s boxes and weekend boxes yield your best chance to get the best latest greatest players. Or you could always cycle walk off hero for players. Good luck 🍀 
  • Options
    tapatte2tapatte2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Prime players are 370 and 380 right now there are no players above 380 at the moment. Blue xp players are 350 and potm, potw are 360 as of now and they will continue to release players with better overalls throughout the year. Example prime players will possibly be 390 in next week or two and regular blue xp players will probably go to 360.. and so on etc. no one knows exactly when but assuming in a week or two. As far as how to get good players it’s simple buy boxes Monday’s boxes and weekend boxes yield your best chance to get the best latest greatest players. Or you could always cycle walk off hero for players. Good luck 🍀 

Ohhhh, so the overall maxes go up as the year progresses? I was confused because I have a five star team but my highest are 320-325.
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Yes, at the end of the 2018 game in March the maxes were 550.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    To make it clear, unless they are a keeper, the guys you currently have do not increase, just new guys will be available.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Anyone with ATG keepers from last year, what is their current max?  365ish?  My Ichiro is at 356, I think.  He is 540 "true max".
  • Options
    It feels like they are trying to keep ML even with potm, and the highest "true max" keepers somewhere between potm and primes.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Anyone with ATG keepers from last year, what is their current max?  365ish?  My Ichiro is at 356, I think.  He is 540 "true max".

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Ok.  That's about what I expected.  Primes are still King for now.  Thanks.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Speaking of best players, Verlander might be the best regular no-skill player I've seen in the game 🤔 I don't pay much attention to regular players, but he caught me by surprise. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @retirepujols reg. Trout, Mookie, Diaz, Dolittle are all over 300
  • Options
    Interesting, I guess I've yet to see those guys or pay attention to them. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DigemDigem Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Is their no Fan Event today? I want to blow some gold on the Prime XP II boxes but would like to do it during a fan reward 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Digem said:
    Is their no Fan Event today? I want to blow some gold on the Prime XP II boxes but would like to do it during a fan reward 
    Usually wednesday if they do a weekday one
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Yeah trout was 302 max. Sad that I had to trade him in. Was pretty solid for me so far these year
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @retirepujols
    I had 301 Mookie to start the game. Verlander is definitely among the top though. 
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Doolittle is the highest regular 5 star I have seen at 318.
  • Options
    @Cooz19 I had that Mookie as well, didn't realize he was a 301 max.