Opposing Teams Outfielders..

Blue1962Blue1962 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
I have noticed a big difference in the outfielders defense in 19 compared to 18..First of all it seems all the outfielders have 8 foot arms..I would really like to see a ball drop in once in awhile close to an outfielder. But GLU you have a stranglehold on popups in the outfield. I really like the 7-10 over the head catches the outfielders are getting off me per game definitely get my vote for the HOF. Is there possibly an adjustment you can do to make it more realistic Yeah I'm still driving the ball hard and of course getting hits but it would really be nice to see one drop 2 feet from the glove of their 8 foot wing span....

Comments

• ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Perhaps more cosmetic, an Infielder diving catch seems to be a guaranteed out.
    No matter the zippier runners that just can’t seem to beat the 3rd baseman’s throw over to 1st base.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • TruatoryTruatory Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Perhaps more cosmetic, an Infielder diving catch seems to be a guaranteed out.
    No matter the zippier runners that just can’t seem to beat the 3rd baseman’s throw over to 1st base.
    Yeah and batter speed seems to be totally irrelevant on those diving plays. Any dive is a guaranteed out but some balls roll inches away from an infielder and sneak through, the AI could definitely use some tweaking