250 Evo

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Do people really pay 50 bucks for that? They keep bringing it back 

Comments

• KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I’d pay 9.99 for it. No more.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    10 bucks would be my limit but how much gold would you have to use to get 250 evo? I’d rather hunt for it
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @Haraycaray a good hour of evo hunting can get you that haul 
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Figure you would have to pay at least 5k gold for boxes to get that much depending on your luck
  • AmbiguousAmbiguous Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    What is evo hunting?
    @Ambiguous around midnight eastern time a lot of players will jump into different clubs donating balls, gloves to level up a club to obtain evo
  • AmbiguousAmbiguous Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior How do I get in on this? I am hurting real bad for evo right now.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Global 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    me thinking about evo. Evo hunting is cool, but it's a mess! I need to figure out the strategy of Evo hunting. I remember someone mentioned having a team that you hunt with, but I can't even begin to imagine how that would work. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited June 2019
    It’s not hard......just jump in the deep end and you’ll figure it out. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    The minefield that is global chat is full of clubs wanting "10k for 20", and the like.  I have never done it, but seems like a pretty easy thing to do.
    Yeah it’s pretty simple just takes time. I can usually get about a couple hundred if I’m patient sometimes people take so long to donate and the moochers always trying to get ahead
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I can get a couple of hundred within an hour or less depending on the global activity, but I need more and more 😂 screw pxp, I need those pretty little pink coins 🤤
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71